Imagination plans for the underworld

{Abby's POV}- Monday morning at school

Yea I was quite bored. I did all of my preparations for the task at hand and decided to return to school in like ages. I wore this nice outfit. Well i always wear nice clothes. I wore a long sleeve shirt with a v-neck cut real low. I wore a stonewashed mini jean skirt, white knee high socks and platform shoes. My top was blue, white and yellow and it matched my shoes. All eyes were on me. *sighs* I missed this feeling. Then I saw that bitch baloney or whatever her name was. She was in the hallway on her way to class. She gave me a look and we kept moving on.

{two hours later}

I was in art class. The very same class i had baloney in. I didn't know where we were in the class cuz i missed alot of days and I didn't care. The teacher didn't seem to mind nor the students so I just doodled a little and checked my nails while looking pretty.

Boy: Hey abs. I'm glad you're back. I missed you. 

Me: Awww I miss you too---

Boy: Abram.

Me: Abram

Abram: *smiles* I love your outfit. You look nice.

Me: *smiles* thanks abram.

*awkward silence* 

Abram: Um, can I have a hug?

Me: Why sure you can.

I got up and let him hug me. We hugged for at least five minutes. He started to feel over me, squeeze my boobs and lifted up my skirt to smack my ass. *giggles*

Me: Oh abram. You naughty boy.

Abram: *bites lip* Sorry I just  had to do it.

Me: *smiles* Well I'm glad you did.

He held onto my hands and kissed them as he walked away with a  smile. That boy was too much. I was left alone again. I looked over towards baloney and i saw her turned away from me. She's obviously jealous of me and my gorgeous body. *flips hair side to side and continues painting*

{Loni's POV}- on the way  to lunch.

THANK GAWD. I WAS OUTTA THAT DAMN ART CLASS.  Ugh I hate i t ever since abby enrolled here. Kids going up to her hugging and kissing her like she some damn Queen. Just cuz she missed a few days everybody all of a sudden wants to give her attention??? I think we were just fine without her if u ask me.

Lola: HEYYYYYY KILO!

Me: Hey lola.

Lola: Que pasa chica?

Me: Abby that's who.

Lola: Wait what? She's here. Back in school?

Me: Yep. The stupid bitch returns to our fuckin school. Why am I NOT fuckin surprised?

Lola: Ok, chica. I need you to calm down on the cursing just a tad bit.

Me: Nah, fuck dot shit. I'm tired of her ass. Tired of these lames kissin he ass and i'm tired of not knowing where jacob is right now.

Lola: Well i agree on all those things too, but let's get something to eat out of the cafe and maybe you will feel better.

Me: *mumbles* yea maybe

Me and lola waited in line to get us some food and headed over to our table. Table 1. The table where nobody would sit at but me. Then later on it was Jacob. He sat next to me. Then it was abby and now it's Lola. I felt like a total looser. I had calmed down while eating a piece of my baked chicken and looking around the cafe. I hate to admit this but sometimes i was actually jealous of abby and all the attention she got. I would like some of it for a day. Some of he outfits were skanky. I don't care for those but the way that the guys would treat her. Just once would I like that type of attention.