Chapter five: to school

Chara's POV: I jump out of bed and run to my mom's room. "Mommy, wake up it's time for school!" She wakes up slowly and looks at me as I stand in the doorway

Chara's mom's POV: Chara stands at my door wearing, a pink nightgown with a red heart in the middle and blue bunny slippers. She has a big smile on her face, she looks so small.

Chara's POV: Mommy gave me a pink dress with yellow flowers on it, white leotards, and a pair of black shoes. I ate breakfast fast then ran with my mom to school, my bracelets jangling the whole way. I smiled, not noticing the stares and whispers.

Chara's mom's POV: my child couldn't tell that people were staring and whispering, "demon" whispered a woman, "does not belong"  whispered a mother holding a small baby, "she doesn't deserve to live" whispered a man, "how dare she smile" whispered a man glaring, "stay away from that demon, Sofia" whispered a woman to a small child. I felt sick to my stomach, but Chara still smiled, completely unaware.

Chara's POV: I looked up at my mom and smiled, she smiled back but something about it seemed fake, forced,  but I shock my head 'this will be the best day ever' I thought still skipping. ~Time skip~ we finally got to the school, mom kissed my forehead " have fun today, stay in the school yard, don't talk to strangers, and try to get a long with the other kids. I love you my child!" Mommy smiled hugging me, "I will mommy, love you too!" I said running to the front door.