Before Stiles prepares for war

He stood at the door.........looking out........as the wind's speed increased..........he opened the door.........felt the wind pet him..........running across his body with cool loving hands.......... the noise it made seemed like music in his head.........music that called him to dance.........he felt the beat of the wind........the beat of the ley lines.........the beat of his heart........all in time with one another...........the rain started ........he stood there...........letting it wash over him...........it was trying to cleanse him of the doubts he has had..........rinse the stink of fear from the deepest parts of his soul..............he heard the thunder booming over his head..........so he looked for the lightening..........he wanted to watch it come shooting out of the clouds to strike the ground around his town...............but when he saw the lightening...........the white flashing light..............it didn't travel from the heavens .......it wasn't earthbound...........no it was coming from his hands..............and shooting into the clouds.............causing then to pulse ............ his arms just stretched upwards.............and the power shoot from them............huge arcs of energy..........he watched as the ..........no his lightening blew up the clouds............ tearing them asunder..............but not destroying them................ but it was strange...........the sun shining brightly............huge gusts of wind.........thunder pounding..........rain falling.............his lightening pounding into and across the sky.......... and as the rain fell............so did huge softball sized hail.............pummeling anything they hit..............and he felt the grown moving with his breath..........rising and falling with each inhale and every exhale...............

He felt this orchestra playing........in time with his body............dancing to his rhythm............pulled and stretched by his whims and thoughts...............he felt everything in every cell of his vibrating body..........so in the storm of his making he began to dance..........swaying with the storm..........and the storm with him...........when he picked up speed it became more powerful.........even angry.........and when he slowed it followed..........pulling itself back............relaxing itself in him..........he felt alive like he has never before............he also felt like when he had started drinking from a bottle of his dad's alcohol............right when you feel that warm .........buzzing feeling of light thinking.............he laughed...........and the thunder matched him........

Scott, Deaton and Issac had joined Derek at the door..........watching their friend.......... as he moved with such fluidity.............grace...............and power............they could smell and feel the happiness falling off him like the rain from the heavens................ they could see the joy plastered on that white face................the joy his tail made behind him...............and while they all wished they could smile at the pure bliss coming from him ..............they could also feel the power from him................and while the happiness..........the joy washed over them lightly...............the power was like being hit with a bat .........over and over and over again...............it was literally bruising to all of them............and though all of them screamed for him............he couldn't hear them over his own revelry.................. he could hear nothing..........except the whispers..............the voice that spoke to him.............about his destiny...........his purpose.............and it gave him compliments.............it gave him words of encouragement................. feelings of being loved............... how proud it was of his grasp...............of his power.............and then for the first time..............it sang to him.............. and the song moved with the beat of his body and the storm..........in sync............moving and falling...............and the song......the words..........spun around and around in his mind................so he joined them............he began to spin around.............his tail wrapping around him...........so not to trip him ...............and he twirled............he spun ...............spinning on his heels .............faster and faster and the beat of him and the storm went faster and faster..................and like the lightening before it................coming from him to the clouds...............so did the twister he had made.............it was small on the ground and huge in the heavens..............swirling dangerously ................not moving ...........just like his body............it spun.........right there around him............off of him..............creating a vortex......................and they could see that the funnel was actually pulling the clouds............towards itself...........into itself.........