~ 27.0~

"There are times when I just want to hide away from the world

"There are times when I just want to hide away from the world."

Chance's P.O.V

The apartment was still quiet. 

I wasn't sure if Tay went back to hers or stayed at mine. 

The kitchen looked untouched, but her shoes were missing. My guess is she left. 

Walking into the room, I met her stretched out on the bed, heels still join to her feet. She was head first into the pillow, I assume she was still crying. 

Sitting on the edge of the bed I stretched my fingers, spotting the bruises on my knuckles. 

I don't regret them at all. 

After hanging up with Anthony and following Tay to her downfall. I went to an emergency meeting to try to clean this shit up. 

It was partially successful. 

I got Anne to shut down the sites that had the vile pictures of Taylor and paid some major newscasters to shut their mouths.

Did it involve a lot of money?

Shitloads! 

The amount that caused Anthony to go overboard in trying to make me rethink my decisions. He was heavy on the side of me not spending a fortune on a girl that I am only in a relationship with for the time being. 

Is the deal concrete?

I'm not sure, but I hope to God it is! 

The site that had the pictures was London based, so I was fortunate to get them on time. I hope they would keep their side of the deal, but I couldn't keep it from traveling to others. 

I wasn't God. 

What I don't understand is that the club that we went to was a top-notch club. It's known for catering specifically to celebrities and keeping its business confidential.

Paparazzi was a no go. 

If they caught one person with a camera. It was confiscated and destroyed.

Then to top of my burning curiosity,  why were there pictures of only Taylor in the V.I.P section? That place was so secure. Getting in there was like a sinner trying to get into heaven. 

Hard. 

But, yet there were pictures of Taylor and her only. That made me think that Sam was more involved in this than he let on. 

My fist was just quicker on knowing that information. 

He was sitting in the meeting too. He wasn't necessary, but I called him in. He kept saying that he was lost on the matter of the pictures being leaked, but it wasn't my fault he thought I was born yesterday. 

My fist connected to his face and then later to the wall because Anthony had the guards take him away. 

My anger was seeping through me so strongly, I didn't even notice when Tay had gotten out of bed. She was standing in front of me, eyes cast down at my bloody and bruised knuckles.