~31.0~

He is the 2

  He is the 2.0 and latest version that I wanted to put my hands on. He is the kind I was naturally attracted to. Rugged on the edge, a comedian, sensitive, and a feeder to my temptations. He isn't good for me, but I wanted to take a trip down the fire lane.  

                                                                                                                    ~Taylor Nique, Taking Chances

Taylor's P.O.V

"Kodan is still eating like there is no tomorrow. I swear I don't know what you did when you were pregnant with him and Kadan, but the guy is part horse." I plucked the weed that grew around her headstone. "I mean the guy just ate 7 of my yogurts in an hour. You know how I am with my yogurts. I just put it out there to warm for a bit and when I looked, it was gone." I  frowned and pulled away. 

"I don't know why Dad won't let me put a mini fridge in my room, despite me not being there" I muttered and plucked another weed.

I wondered if the graveyard even had people to do the landscaping here. The weed here was vast and downright deplorable.

"You should be here, mommy" I read over the letters in her name, a sigh leaving my lips. She should really be here. I had a lot to talk to her about. A lot that only she would understand. 

I left England a month ago. 

A month since I left the drama.

The paparazzi. 

Ky.

I did exactly what I said I would do and came home. 

If that wasn't a good idea for me, my family made it to be. They were so delighted to see me when I hobble down the driveway.  They made the decision seem worth it even when I doubt it a bit. Dad was all smiles, well despite the slight scowl he did when he saw me limping, but other than that he was happy to have all of his birdies in the nest.  

I've healed since then. 

Physically, I mean.

The bruises were gone and the medication was no longer needed when the pain started to subside. I was physically capable of moving around without the need to limp. A lot.

The only thing that I needed to mark off my list was the nightmares. 

My doctor said it was normal considering I went through something so traumatizing, but I've been through worse and those nightmares were the bad ones. 

I would have been in a bad state if it wasn't for my family. They were definitely my rock. 

They made everything easier for me. The nights are less stressful and the days clearer. They made it easier to see the future in my dizzy haze. Even Tammy shed some light on my dark future.