~ 49.0~

"My heart flipped and I couldn't help, but think how cunning deceit can be. It can be right there, under your nose, at the edge of your fingertips and yet you couldn't see. It changed faces every time. Into your mother. Into your father. Into your sibling. Into your loved one. And, into your friend."

                                                                                                                          ~Taylor

Taylor's POV

I'm sorry. -Taylor

It's okay. You can buy me a drink :) -Sam

I chuckled, shaking my head at Sam's ridiculous reply. That was definitely something Ky would kill us for. Well, most likely Sam, because I was currently carrying a precious cargo of his and he would just kill me after I give birth. 

I rubbed my hand over my stomach and smiled. 

Although I had no bump whatsoever and I was probably only 3 months pregnant. I couldn't help but feel so overwhelmed by the fact that I was carrying something that would be so beautiful. 

"I can't believe that you're going to be a mother. My baby is having a baby" my dad said as he leaned over the car. I laughed and rubbed his cheek. 

"Don't worry, you can still spoil me" I smiled. 

"Oh no, the grandbaby gets the spoiling now. You get anything left over" he joked and I pouted. He patted my cheek and straightened out. I looked behind him at Kodan, who was smiling ear to ear at me. 

I was shocked that he was taking this news so well considering that he lost his child and it was a very touchy subject to him, but he promised that it wasn't like that. He even asked to have my baby named after him, which I told him I would seriously think about. 

"You be good now," my dad said as he pulled back and take a step away from the car. "I don't want to have to come back here and beat the hell out of your boyfriend again" he squinted. 

In other words, Daddy came here and literally held Ky by the collar near the wall threatening of removing everything that makes him man and shoving it into his mouth, all the while Kodan stood beside him with a bat. It would have been comical if Kodan didn't actually hit Kysnor with the bat afterward for good measures. After that everything got serious and I demanded that everyone sit down and apologize to one another or else I would not let them see their grandkids and niece or nephew ever again. 

It was a horrible way to tell them the great news, however, it was the only way they would stop hurting my baby's father. 

"I'll do my best" I promised. I wouldn't be doing anything exotic to cause any harm to me or my kid. 

"Planes leaving, Dad" Kodan shouted as he walked into the doors. 

"Love you," My dad said before leaving. 

I sighed as I watched them enter the building and placed my car into drive, my eyes set on the direction of the business. 

****

Earlier I got a text from Kim. It had a link that lead to a tabloid. A tabloid that is only known to spread false news about me or half truth ones. 

Bottom line, I hated the tabloid with all my soul, however, it was the one that my 'source' kept going to. 

I figured that they were paying whoever it was beautiful. 

I pulled up to the building and got out with my thick jacket and scarf. My head was covered as I walked into the building remembering the walls I saw for weeks upon weeks.