Please be fine.

Regis froze in shock.
"Love you." Rael whispered quietly before laying back down in bed face bright red with embarrassment. Regis stared at Rael's back attempting to process what had just happened. 'Did Rael really just kiss me? Was he just sleep talking? Did he think I was Seira?' All these thoughts raced through Regis's mind. Eventually he got tired of thinking and said to himself he would figure it out tomorrow. He turned the opposite direction of Rael; staring out the window until he drifted off to sleep.

When Regis woke up the next morning Rael had once again wrapped himself around him, his slightly larger body engulfing Regis's own.
Regis pried Rael's arms off him and went to go get ready for the day, hoping the sun would wake Rael up. It did and Rael woke up alone in the bed the sounds of Regis getting ready filling his ears. 'Ah' Rael thought ' I would have preferred Regis stayed in bed.' He blushed deeply realizing his own thoughts and buried his face in the pillow before rising and getting himself ready.

All day at school Regis's mind wandered to what had happened last night. He couldn't tell if Rael had actually meant what he said. He couldn't focus on anything or anyone but Rael... it was annoying the crap out of him.

On the way home from the arcade the Union decided to pay a visit. Regis yelled at Seira to get the children to safety and warn the others he would hold off the 2 Union members.
When Seira returned with the others the Union members had been defeated but....Regis was no where to be found, she couldn't even sense him through their connection.

Regis was missing and, as much as it hurt her, possibly dead.