On the beach

*Disclaimer- I don't own OUaT or any of the characters.
____________________________________

The sun was setting by the time they got back to the group at Tinkerbell's hut. Emma and Regina went through the bushes around the area first and they greeted with the worried expressions from the three and Emma glanced over at Regina who was mid eye roll. Emma smirked at her and they walked forward towards the others. "My god Emma I was so worried about you are you okay?!" Snow asked running to her daughter and almost tackling her to the ground in a fierce hug. I'm fine Snow." Emma assured her pulling back from the hug and she glanced at Regina and then back at where Tinkerbell was lurking in the brush.

"We actually found Tinkerbell" Emma said and Tinkerbell emerged from the brush. There were a few gasps and Tink looked around at the group surveying them, her eyes landed on Hook and she smiled. "Here again Hook? Don't you ever learn?" Tink said as she walked to him and threw her arms around him. "Obviously not love." He hugged her back tighter and picked her up from the ground. Emma and Regina gave each other confused looks and they both looked back at the fairy and pirate.

"uh... you two know each other?" Emma asked. "Indeed we do, I met her on my last trip to this island." Hook answered setting the fairy back down on the ground. Regina rolled her eyes, 'we don't have time for this' she thought as she stepped forward closer to Emma. "If you're quite done with the reunion, we have a little boy to worry about." Regina said becoming increasingly more annoyed being around this group of people again. Snow started to open her mouth when Emma jumped in, "She's right we need to focus on finding Henry." She gave her mother a look and she quickly snapped her mouth shut and walked back over to charming.

"Emma there's... there's a problem...." Charming began, clutching onto his wife. "Pan came to us earlier... he told us that Neal is alive still... and he's here." Emma didn't know what was happening, she couldn't blink, she couldn't breath, and her vision was starting to blur. 'There's no way that Neal is alive, I saw him get shot a fall through that portal. No he's dead.' Emma thought, she was too busy on the inside to remember to breath and that's when she felt the hand on her cheek and she looked up into those beautiful brown eyes and she relaxed instantly. "Emma honey you need to breath." Regina whispered so only Emma could hear her.

Regina turned around once Emma began to breath again, "What does he have to do with us finding our son." Regina spat. She didn't want to think about that imbecile of a man being alive, she just got Emma, she couldn't lose her. The group was looking at Regina like she grew to heads, why did Regina just comfort Emma? That's what they all were thinking and Regina knew it. Her face turned into a hard mask, Snow was the one to speak, "Neal is the only one that knows how to get off this island." Regina's fear of losing Emma grew with each syllable that left her ex step daughters mouth.

"We need to find him." Snow said again a minute later. Regina's anger was starting to bubble up inside of her. "What we need to do is find Henry." Regina spat out harshly. Snow had know Regina for too many years, she wasn't afraid of her and she held her ground. "What good will that do if we have no way to leave?" Snow said back just as fiercely. Regina had fire in her eyes, she was about to say something when She felt Emma move closer behind her and Emma put her hand against the small of Regina's back and moved her thumb back and forth," She's right Gina, if we don't have a way to get off the island with Henry, then we are putting him in danger, at least or right now he's safe, or at least more safe than he would be out here with us." Regina still had a fire in her eyes but it was dulling. "Fine." She huffed and left Emma and the others and went back out into the woods. Emma sighed sadly and looked around at the others. "I'll be back." Emma said turning and sprinting after her brunette lover.

"Gina? Gina wait." Emma yelled after her, the brunette was very far ahead of her but she didn't stop. 'damn it.' Emma thought as she kept sprinting after her. When she got close enough she grabbed a hold of Regina's hand but the brunette kept walking. Emma sighed and laced her fingers through Regina's and they walked on. Regina never looked at Emma, she was afraid if she did she would break down right there. The brunette knew where she was going, not far off this course there was a beach, and that was her destination.

Emma kept glancing at Regina but the brunette wouldn't look at her. Soon enough the dirt turned to sand and they found themselves on the beach, Emma looked around in awe, it was simply beautiful here, The sky was a bright orange mixed with purples and pinks, the waved were lightly slapping the shore and it was peaceful. Regina led them over to a few rocked that were stuck in the sand and she let go of Emma's hand and sat down on the sand leaning up against one of the rocks, her gaze was upon the waves in the water.

Ema sat next to her and gazed out at the water also, the sound and the view was captivating. "I know what ever that was wasn't just about Henry." Emma began and she tore her gaze away from her surroundings and turned towards Regina. The woman still had that mask on and Emma's heart ached at the site. Emma lifted her hand and place two fingers under the brunette's chin and turned her head towards herself so she could look into the beautiful eyes. Emma leaned in a placed her lips on Regina's softly, her hand went up to the brunettes cheek and cupped it softly stroking it. Regina kissed back just as softly trying to put all her feelings for the blonde into that kiss. Emma pulled back and rested her forehead against Regina's, she opened her eyes and gazed at the gorgeous woman in front of her. "Gina look at me." Regina's eyes were closed and she shook her head no. "please." Emma whispered and Regina's resistance crumbled.

She opened her eyes and she was met with the most intoxicating pair of green she had ever set eyes upon. "I love you." Emma whispered never breaking eye contact. The brunette's eyes softened and her eyes filled with tears, she lent in and reconnected their lips. "I love you too." she whispered when their lips parted. "Emma... please... please don't leave me." Regina whispered, her voice was so small and quiet and it broke Emma's heart. She was suddenly full of understanding and she pulled the brunette into her lap. Regina stiffened but quickly relaxed and wrapped her arms around the blonde and laid her head in the crook of Emma's neck.

The blonde ran her hand up and down and in circles on Regina's back trying comforting her. "I'm not going anywhere sweetie." Emma said and paused, "There was a time, a long time ago, that I loved Neal... and a part of me still does." Regina stiffened at those words but Emma just held on tighter. "BUT, not like what you're thinking. I'm not in love with him anymore, I haven't been for years." Regina relaxed once more and the tears started to fall from her eyes. 'traitorous things.' She thought as she swiped at them. "You're the only one I love Regina." Emma paused and pulled on the brunette so she was facing her, "You, no one else. So please believe me when I say that I am not going anywhere. You're stuck with me beautiful!" Regina's face broke out into a devastatingly beautiful smile and she connected her lips to the blondes again.

This kiss was different from the others this once was full of love and passion and it quickly became heated, Emma bit Regina's bottom lips and pulled slightly letting go with a little pop. Regina reconnected their lips and trailed her tongue over Emma's bottom lip and Emma parted her lips and let Regina in. Their tongues battled neither wanting to lose. Emma pushed both of their tongues back into Regina's mouth and licked the roof of her mouth. Regina released a moan that vibrated both of their mouths. The brunette threw one leg over Emma, straddling her. Emma's hands quickly landed on the brunette's hips and she pulled her down onto her more. Emma's hands hand a mind of their own as the trailed up the brunettes ribcage and her hand came to cup full breasts. Another throatier moan left Regina's mouth and that only spurred Emma on more. Her hands slipped under Regina's shirt and bra and her hand came into contact with hardened nipples, this time it was Emma who moaned. But something inside Emma clicked and she pulled away from Regina only slightly, removing her hands and placing them back on the brunettes hips.

"Gina are you sure you wanna do this? We can wait." Regina looked lovingly at Emma and Emma and cupped her cheeks with both her hand and placed a small chaste kiss on her lips. She released her hold of Emma's face and covered the hands on her hips and pulled them into her grip. She rested her forehead against Emma's and looked directly into her eyes. "I think we've waited long enough dear." Regina said placing Emma's hands back on her breast's and capturing Emma's lip's again in a heated kiss...