Chapter 2

I got up around 11am showered again then got dressed. It 20 minutes til noon and still no word from Giselle. I do miss my lil buddies. They are some silly ass kids. My phone rings interrupting my thoughts.
"Hello" I here rustling then
"Hey girl is it ok if my brother drops the kids off around 3?"
"Yes that's fine" I hope I don't sound like a weirdo but I be missing those kids.
"Ok cool beans. I will send your check with him too. Bye girlie talk to you later." She hung up. I look at my phone for a second then I remember that beefy boy put his number in my phone last night. Maybe I will text him to pass some time.
Convo with Dreux
<Me: Hello>
He doesn't reply right away. I don't think it was a good idea to text him but how else was he supposed to get my...beep
Reply <Dreux: Hello beautiful how are you doing this morning>
<Me: I'm good and you?>
<Dreux: I'm always good. What are you getting into today?>
<Me: Babysitting in a couple of hours.>
<Dreux: So you have a couple of hours to share with me right?> I caught myself giggle at that reply.
<Me: Sure but we have to meet in a public place. A girl could never be too careful. Lol>
<Dreux: Ok ma that's coo pick a place and I will be there.> Shit where to meet. Where to meet.

5 minutes have passed and I still haven't picked a place to meet Mr. Dreux. I got it.

<Me: How about The Bistro?>
<Dreux: Ok give me 30 minutes.>
<Me: See you there>
I look at the clock it reads 12:05. The Bistro is only 10 minutes away so I'm going to do a quick hair check and make sure I'm presentable. I change and finally step out in this

 I change and finally step out in this

Before I could even search for Mr. Dreux my phone rings.
"Hello"
"Behind you" I turn around slowly to see beefy treat looking just as good as he did last night. I put my hand out to greet him instead he grabs me into a hug. Ooweee my head resting on chest felt amazing. I giggled to myself a little. He pulled away and looked at me then pulled out a chair for me sit at one of the bistros outside tables. I sat down and he sat across from me. We made eye contact for several minutes before I looked down at my phone breaking eye contact. It was Mia texting me.
<Mia: Hey chica what you doing>
"I'm sorry my best friend is just making sure I got home safe. Im going to respond real quick so she don't issue an amber alert" He laughs and does a gesture telling me to go ahead.
<Me: Hey girl I'm at Preston's with beefy treat from last night>
<Mia: No fucking way.>
<Me: Yes and looks even more tasty than last night. I'm going to text you when I get home>
<Mia: Ok luv ya>
<Me: 👄> I lifted my head and noticed Dreux staring at me.
"I'm sorry about that"
"Yea that was kind of rude" I scrunched my face up. "I'm joking sweetheart."
"Oh" I smiled and he rubbed the back of his neck. Most likely thinking this girl is awkward. I laugh to myself.
"So tell me a little about yourself Ms lady."
"There's not much to tell really." He looked at me like he wanted to get up and walk away.
"Well how old are you? Let's start there."
"20 and you?" He had a look of shock on his gorgeous face.
"I just turned 27." Damn he probably think I'm a kid. He is probably going to want some pussy too. Hmm.
"Oh ok. So you're not enrolled here. Well not here but at VT." I started giggling. He let out a deep chuckle.
"No I was about 4 years ago. I was with my old frat brothers last night and a couple of the pledges."
"I'm not the pledging type but I do like to see the fraternities stomping. It's...nevermind." I look up and he is just staring at me. What is he looking at. His phone rings.
"Give me a second I apologize but I need to take this call."
"Sure no prob"
"Hello...hey what's going on?....yea I can do that...what time I need to be there?..." He looks at his phone as his brows begin to knit. "Damn girl that's in a half an hour...you owe me...ok bye." He looks at with his big amber colored eyes and says...
"I'm sorry Chanel I have to make a family run. Can I see you later on?"
"I have to work in a little bit. Maybe tomorrow?"
"Damn. Ok well tomorrow it is." He stands up as i grab my phone off the table he extends his hand and I accepted. I pulled my hand away as I fully stood up.
"Nice seeing you again Mr. Dreux"
"You too Ms. Chanel" As we turned and walked away he grabbed my hand, pulled me close to him, and begin to kiss me. I hesitated on kissing him back but finally I kissed back. After a minute or so I pulled away and clasped my hands in front of me probably looking like a little ass kid. But damn what the hell was that.
"I will see you tomorrow Ms. Chanel" He smiles at me with a wink. I started blushing instantly.
"Good bye Mr. Dreux." I turn on my heels and bump into some guy on a skate board.
"Watch where you going." I didn't even take the chance of looking back because I was hoping that my new little beefy treat wasn't looking. So I just kept walking like a sane person would. I laugh to myself as I reach my car. It was almost 2:30 when I got to my studio style dorm. Let me straighten up before my little babies get here.
15 minutes later <knock knock>
I go to the door and I hear my babies yelling "Nelly open the door" I open the door and omg.
"Hi" He says with his eyes wide and a confused look on his face.
"It's seriously a small world." I say trying to ignore the fact that I am still embarrassed about the trip accident earlier.
"Yea it is. Um Giselle asked me to drop them off for her and this." He hands me an envelope.
"Ok thanks." I step aside letting them come in. Diore hugs my legs as I shut the door. Once I shut the door I bent down and picked her up giving her chunky cheeks kisses. The I sat her down and pick her brother, Demetri up into a gentle bear hug.
Dreux POV
I have to admit I was shocked as fuck when she opened the door. This city is too damn small. Looking at her interact with my niece and nephew made me think about how much time I had actually missed with my son Nix. I miss my lil guy. She gets them settled down watching something with little yellow critters then she turns and looks at me as if she waiting on me to say something so i say..."I'm going to head on out"
"Oh ok thanks for bringing my babies." She say with a hint of disappointment but I could tell she didn't want to offer letting me chill.
"I'm going to hit you in a little while." She walked me to the door. Once I started heading sown the hall I heard the door click locked and I was gone.