Chapter 4

Late movie and....

Chanel 9:38
My phone starts vibrating. I check it and its a message from Dreux.
Beefy treat- Hey I'm pulling up if thats ok with you. Damn he early. I'm bout to be an ass. Lol
Me- Aren't you early?
Beefy treat- Yea so what that mean? Aw I see. I gotta wait until your man leaves huh?
Me- He just left so you can come now. Lol
Knock knock I looked in the peep hole and there he stood. He too damn fine.
I open the door.
"Hey," I say trying not to just stare.
"Hey. You going to let me in or just stare at me," he replies.
"My bad come in," I giggle and jester towards the couch.
Once we sit down he looks at me for a second. It was a quiet moment but not an awkward moment. So before it gets awkward I force out a light sigh and say, "so what do you want to watch? We can pick something off Netflix or an old DVD. It's up to you."
"Let's see what's on Netflix."
"Ok" I grab the remote to the WII and click the Netflix app. As we are scrolling through the movies we finally stop at Curse of Chucky.
"This better not be scary." He looks at me for a second then lets out a deep chuckle.
"You are not afraid of horror movies?" He says in a questioning way while still chuckling.
"Don't laugh at me," I playfully smacked his chest while also getting a free feel of his muscles. 😊
"Come here," He says while opening his arms for me to lay on him.
We watch the movie and both end up falling asleep.