Chapter 5

4 o'clock in the a.m.
Chanel
Damn this man is still here. Should I wake him or just leave him be. Hmm. I have to wake him up. He not sleeping on this couch. I need to at least pull this bed out of it.
"Um. Hey Dreux" I say while lightly pushing his arm. He turns and looks at me with a small smile on his face.
"What's up? I apologize for dozing off baby girl" I just look at him for a few seconds.

As i begin to speak he speaks up first

"Don't be upset with me I didn't plan on falling asleep. I guess it's just been a long day. I can leave now if you want me to. What time is it anyway?" I look at my phone then back at him for a minute.
"Almost 4am. I'm not making you leave early this late but you can sleep on the pull out not my couch." I try to end with small smile.
"Ok." He chuckles out and starts to stand. Once he gets up I start removing the cushions. After I place the cushions in a neat stack.
"Thanks. You want me to pull it out?"
"Um yes" I say and look up at him. He has a grin plastered on his face. The look alone caused me to blush. My mind begin to wonder. What if he really decided to whip it out? How big is it? What if it's small? Hehehe I think and laugh to myself. He clears his throat as he finishes pulling the bed out.
"What you giggling about?" He asked in a playful tone.
"Um nothing. I'll be right back." I say as I turn on my heels he reaches out and grabs my wrist. I look up at him and he has the sexiest look of lust on his face. I didn't know what to do. I know what I wanted to do but instead I just sort of looked down and played with the ends of my hair. He let's out a deep chuckle.
"You're cute when you're nervous."
"Me nervous? Ha nope never." I reply still looking down. He cups my chin and begin kissing me. For a few seconds I stood there still as hell. Then I kissed back. I feel his tongue push against my lips and I allowed it to slip through. As our tongues wrestle he lets go of my chin and puts both his hands on my waist and lifted me up. As if I knew what I was doing I wrapped my legs around him. As he turns us around panic starts to settle in. Am I really ready to do this? Oh shit we can't the little ones are here. How do I stop this? I don't want to though. Mean while he starts leaving a trail of kisses from my lips to my jaw line then to my neck until....
"Nelly I gotta potty"