Chapter 3

Chanel
It's only 7:30 and I have already played video games with Demetri and tea party/spa with Diore. Now we are baking cookies after eating cheese burgers and tater tots. Looking at my dorm you would think I had a whole daycare full of kids in here.
"Nelly can we put spwinkles on the cookies" Diore asks as she bats her little eye lashes at me. She is so adorable.
"Yes sweetie as many sprinkles as you want." She smiles and hugs me.
"Ooo ooo I want sprinkles too!" Demetri says while excitedly jumping up and down.
"Of course you can." I tell him just as my phone buzzed. I looked at messages it was Giselle checking on them making sure they were being good. I assured her that they are always good for me and she thanked me for keeping them. As I was putting my phone down it buzzed again it was Dreux.
<What's good ms lady?> I took the cookies out the oven and sat them on the stove to cool down then replied.
<Being a big kid and making a mess in my kitchen>
<Lol ok. What are your plans for the evening> Shit kissing you I thought before replying.
<Hopefully getting the little ones in the bed at a decent hour so Giselle don't get on me again>
<Oh they staying all night? 😐> Ha no goodies for you Mr. I thought
<Yes they are here until the morning. Why the face?>
<I wanted to see you later>
<I told you tomorrow>
<Ik ik. My bad>
<It's ok. Maybe a movie?> I replied glancing over at the kids noticing Diore had fell asleep already and Demetri had glossy eyes looking like he would soon be out.
<Tonight?> I checked the time 7:45
<Sure be here at 10>
<Ok mama> I sat my phone down and got up to put Diore in the bed. As i was coming back into the living room Demetri looks up at me with sad little eyes.
"I'm not sleepy yet" He says while rubbing his eyes.
"Ok you don't have to go to sleep yet. You can watch a movie on my tablet."
"Can I watch it laying in the bed?" He say getting all geeked.
"Yes that's fine honey" I say as I start to get the tablet set up for him. He climbed in the bed next to Diore and started searching for a movie. After about 10 minutes he found one of the Harry Potter movies to watch. Since he was content I begin cleaning my house up and took a shower. I still had an hour until Dreux was coming.