5

A few minutes later I crawled out of bed myself, scanning Joey's room for a pair of pants that I could wear. I finally found another pair of sweatpants in the corner that I deemed acceptable, slipping them on and cinching the waist as tight as it would go. They pooled at my feet but they were some of the most comfortable pants I'd ever worn. I shuffled out of the bedroom in search of Joey.

I found him a second or two later, standing at the kitchen counter, his back to me. I could tell he was cooking from the way he had all the ingredients spread out on the table, and the way he concentrated, not looking up for anything. I walked over to the small couch that was in view of Joey, and flopped facedown on it. "Hey." I heard Joey say. I heard a microwave dinging and I heard plates being set down. I lifted one hand in reply to his greeting.

The couch smelled horrible and I was tempted to lift my head up but I wanted him to come to me. Sure enough, not before too long, his footsteps neared where I was and before I could lift my head up, his hand was resting on the back of my neck. "Asting? Get up from there, I made breakfast." I shook my head. He gently rubbed the small of my back. "Asting you have to eat. I made waffles and eggs for you." I still didn't lift my head up. "I'm not hungry," I mumbled.

I hoped Joey would be persistent and he was. "You have to eat. I'm not leaving till you pick your head up and eat." He slid his hands under my shoulders that were pressed into the couch and slowly tried to pry me up. I became limp and he pulled me up with ease, his large hands squeezing my shoulders. I opened my eyes and was greeted with Joey's face just inches from mine. His hand still lingered on my shoulder, making my skin under the shirt tingle.

He moved closer to me in an almost daze-like motion, and I did absolutely nothing to stop him. His blue eyes flicked back and forth, scanning my face, moving down to look at the rest of my body. I put my hand on his shoulder. "Hey, I'm up here." His eyes locked back on mine and he shamelessly bit his lip. "Sorry." I averted my gaze over to the food that he had put on the coffee table. He followed my gaze and quickly picked up the plate, thrusting it into my hands. "Please Asting, eat."

I shook my head. "I don't want to." I didn't meet Joey's eyes in fear of him seeing how broken and fucked up I was. I glanced down at my bare feet peeking out from the sweatpants, and the next thing I knew I was still greeted with Joey's face. He was crouched on the floor, looking up at me as I looked down. "Hey, I'm up here." He stood back up, shifting to sit on the coffee table. "And for the record, you have to eat. I'm gonna make you." A smirk played on his lips as he took the plate from my hands.

I watched him pick up one of three (!) waffles on the plate. He began to raise it up to his mouth, making sure he didn't lose eye contact with me. His eyes narrowed as he bit into it, and he moaned loudly. I felt my entire body heat up as my mind returned to the gutter once again. He continued on this path, noticing that I was getting increasingly bothered by him. Joey had downed half the waffle and was rolling his eyes back as far as they would go when I suddenly couldn't take it any longer. I lunged for him.

a/n -- hey guys how's it goin i have returned to keep writing about my love :)