Chapter 10 // Twitter Indirects

Camila's POV

Yesterday was pretty great, Lauren isn't that bad after all.

As soon as I woke up I got dressed for a photo shoot I had today Normani was waiting for so we could leave.

On our way there I told Normani about yesterday a she was squealing through the whole story saying that her and Dinah shipped it.

Everything was set when we got there so I just had to change and get ready.

"Hey Lucas what are we doing today?" I asked the person in charge of my shoots.

"Today is your shoot for H&M but your photographer called and is running late because or traffic so just go hang out and I'll call you when he is set."

I sat down next to Normani in a couch.

"What are you doing?"

"Going through twitter, my hobbie."

I chuckled at her response and decided to check mine, when I opened it I saw the picture that Lauren posted yesterday of her outfit and favorite it then more of her tweets that were pretty cute.

'@LaurenJauregui:

Chances are a beautiful thing. Being able to get one of those from the person you really like is even better, thank you.'

Liked

'@LaurenJauregui:

Yesterday was a beautiful success 💖'

Liked

I decided to answer the tweet with an indirect that would probably would go noticed by the fans but it's ok to take risks once in a while.

'@camilacabello97:

you don't know someones intentions until you get to know them. from what you showed me my view towards you has changed so much.'

'@camilacabello97:

let's piss off the neighbours...'

I'm pretty sure that would fire up the fans.

Moments later I saw that Lauren liked my tweets and ended up texting me as well.

Fuckgirl Jauregui: You're such a cutie.

I should really change her name.

Jauregui 💚: I hope you have a fine day today! I decided to text you because you are what's been on my mind since I woke up. Yesterday was amazing, again thank you for giving me a chance.

Camila: Normani was the one who convinced me... but I'm glad she did because Jauregui you aren't that bad.

"Yo! Ryan is here and he already got set up." Lucas said.

I got up and left my phone with Normani as I made my way in front of the camera. Throughout the shoot, Lauren was making her way around my mind and I wasn't bothered by it.