Chapter 19 // Album

Lauren's POV

Today I came to the studio to listen to the album that will be released tomorrow. I decided to bring Camila, Dinah and Normani so they could listen to it and give me their feedback. We were sitting on some chairs that spin and Camila and Dinah being the children that they are began to spin around while me and Normani stared at them.

"Ok, Lauren are you ready to listen to the finish product?" Frank, the recording artist asked as he walked in the room.

"Hell yeah! Let's do this."

I had my laptop on the round table that Camila, Dinah, Normani, and I were at. Eventually they stopped spinning cause they felt sick and they sat there waiting for the music to start, as I'm waiting for it I open twitter on my computer and begin to promo the album.

'@LaurenJauregui:

I'm getting ready to listen to the final product of my album. This is so exciting #PreOrderXXVII'

"Ok, brace yourselfs with it. I'll be in the other room let me know when you guys are doing listening to this work of art." Frank says pressing play and exiting the room.

We were listening to the song until the following part came up and Dinah lost it.

"Push me up against the wall
Don't take it easy
You like it hard like me
It's what you need
Let's get naked and explore
Our inner secrets
For what it is
It's what it is"

"My best friend is a freak, you and your buddy Ralph like that kinky shit!!"

I roll my eyes and laugh as Camila is really into the song. As soon as it ends she looks at me.

"That was hot. Like VERY hot, like that's going to make girls VERY gay and wet. If they aren't already."

"That's how you feel, mami?" I ask making her blush by my words.

"Oh god." Is all she said.

We listened to the rest of the songs and more comments like that kept thrown at and I couldnt help but laugh and shake my head.

When All In My Head came up Dinah was overly excited and shook both Normani and Camila very rough that the chair slipped and they fell backwards.

"Dinah what the hell?" Normani yelled as she got up with Camila.

"I'm sorry this is just the best song in the album. Drake, Lauren and I made the best threesome." She says excitingly, but soon regretting her word choice when we all bursted out laughing and she blushed.

We kept teasing her about it as we listen to it whole album. The songs went as followed:
1. Take It Off
2. She (feat. ZAYN)
3. Dope
4. All In My Head (feat. Drake & Dinah Jane)
5. Pillowtalk
6. Squeeze
7. Write On Me (feat. Ally Brooke)
8. Touch It
9. Fool For You
10. Wild Things (feat. Alessia Cara)
11. YOUTH
12. I Lied

I kept tweeting about it and soon Camila, Dinah, and Normani joined.

'@camilacabello97:

my ears have been blessed. thank you baby for allowing me to listen to this beautiful album, it was gr8 😍 @LaurenJauregui #PreOrderXXVII'

'@DinahJane97:

@LaurenJauregui killed it in her new album. Wait on it. Also thank u for allowing me to be a part of it. #PreOrderXXVII'

'@DinahJane97:

Oops was I allowed to say that?? I'm totally NOT in the album... just in case @LaurenJauregui'

'@NormaniKordei:

My bestfriends girlfriend, @LaurenJauregui has a pretty lit album coming out and let me tell you it's great in so many ways. #PreOrderXXVII'

Soon people started to retweet and the hashtag ended up trending. I was pretty have with the outcome of the work we put in.

--
a/n
the songs used for Lauren's album are from:

fifth harmony [7/27]: all in my head // dope // write on me // squeeze // i lied

zayn [mind of mine]: sHe // TiO // PILLOWTALK // fOol fOr YoU

ariana grande [dangerous woman]: touch it

troye sivan: youth

alessia cara: wild things

had to watermark that bitch (album cover). it is 3:49am and im updating... goodnight.