Chapter 20 // Album Release & Tour Talk

Lauren's POV

'@LaurenJauregui:

#XXVII is now out and I couldn't be happier. #BuyXXVIIOniTunes'

"Baby I'm so proud of you." Camila says through the phone.

She was in a photoshoot but she had a break so we decided to facetime since I was waiting for my manager to get here. I was currently in a conference room waiting for him and another group of people.

"It is so exciting to have a new album out. But now that I have you we are going to have to talk about the tours that might happen soon." I say a little sad knowing that a tour is going to happen very soon.

"I can tell you've been really happy, which makes me proud of you. And I'm not going to act surprised about your tours and pretend that I didn't know. It was bound to happen and its ok, but we do have a talk about them." She says in a supportive manner.

"I'm glad you understand that, we can talk about it tonight, when I take you out on a date... if you can. Can you?" I say trying to make a cute face, making it hard for her to say no.

"We should be done early so yes, but I'm going to need some sleep before we go."

"Ok. I'll pick you up when you're done so I can drive you home. Then we can go out when you're ready."

"Ok babe, but this date is more for you since we are going to be celebrating you album. I'm honestly so blessed to be your girlfriend this album is amazing."

"Thank you baby. I'm blessed to have such an amazing girl."

We stayed for a while longer, and eventually hung up to get work done.

"Ok, Lauren let's talk tour. Obviously you knew you were going on tour since your album got out. We have almost everything set up." My manager Alex says.

"What do we need?"

"Opening acts. We just need you to verify."

"Who did you have in mind?"

"Marian Hill and Maggie Lindemann"

"Who is Maggie?" I asked confused. I had heard about Marian Hill, but I was rather confused about the other act.

"She is a singer, but she is barely starting. I'm friends with her manager, and that's the first person that came to mind. What do you think? Should we keep looking or are they ok?"

"That's fine. The question is when does the tour start?"

"March 6."

"Alright do we need anything else?"

"No I'll just have to speak to your opening acts, and approve everything."

After sealing the deal I left. I have December, January, February, and a little bit of March with Camila.

Camila's POV

Camila: im done with the shoot. text me when you get here to pick me up.

I was done with the shoot, and I was just sitting here waiting for Lauren.

Going through twitter, and instagram I feel someones hands on my eyes. I freaked out because Normani didn't come with so I didn't know who it was. I grab there hand, and I knew exactly who it was.

"Oh my god, babe you scared me. I literally freaked out."

She laughs an grabs my hand for me to get up. As soon as I'm up she wraps her arms around me, and hugs me tight. I hug back, and then pulled away to kiss her.

"How was your meeting?" I say as we pull away from the kiss.

She peaks my lips on more time and answers.

"It was good. We just talked about the tour. How was you shoot?"

"Long, and exhausting."

"Well we should leave then." I head to a table that had my duffle bag, and my purse. As I went to get them Lauren reaches to grab them.

"How did you get in here anyways? Nobody is allowed to come in."

"I have my ways..." I looked at her knowing she did something.

"Fine I tricked the person in the entrance. I told them that I owned the place, and to move or else her would get fired."

"Lauren, you don't say that."

"I know, but it was funny."

I shake my head and we head to the door when we see the guy that Lauren played.

"She is my girlfriend she doesn't own this place. Sorry she scared you with you almost loosing your job."

The boy looked so relieved after I told him.

"Oh thank god, I got so scared. I thought I was going to loose my job."

Lauren laughed until I turned and looked at her. She muttered a sorry and apologized to the boy.

We head to my house, and as soon as we got there we headed to the kitchen grabbed a snack.

"I could really use a nap." I say yawning.

"I'll take you. Then I'll leave to get ready."

She walks up to me and carries me.

"Lauren put me down I can walk."

She refused as I tried to get out of her arms. She finally let me go but we were already in my room.

"You're welcome babe. Anyways I should head home."

"No stay with me for a bit. Then you can go."

She didn't say anything she just turned the light off, and headed to the bed. She laid next to me holding me. I was slowly drifting off to sleep when I felt her lips on my cheek for a small, and soft peck. I smiled and fell asleep.

--
a/n
camila left 5h, i was pretty sad, but i wish them the best, to all 5 of them. i will continue this story, and maybe make more in the future. merry christmas, and hopefully you enjoy this chapter. sorry for being inactive, but i'm working on chapters this next few days.