The Fun killer :2 (fixed it)

I was dropped into a new place it was all silver and grey, and people
in strange suits were watching me. "Who are you" the green one asked. "Oh boy I am in trouble" I thought as I brace myself for impact of weapon but I saw uncle D which for me meant I was safe. "wait a second how are you uncle D I haven't seen you in a while like 20 years in the future or more and you have not killed me yet, My name is Cynthia.oh my stinking cosmos I four got why I am here where Bart!" they looked at me funny "um Uncle D that is s a new one um we're did you get that and how do you know Bart?" Uncle D muttered creaky confused.I laughed "Um you came up with uncle your name you do not want your name mentioned I came up with the d part and you are my uncle and I'm Bart's old friend from the future where is he?" I asked as a result they looked at me funny agin then Bart walked in " Hey monkey suit where is my hug?" I asked holding my arms out.

He looked at me confused for a second,then he sped up and hugged me and I hugged him " I thought you were dead C!" He exclaimed making me smiled as we separated. " They can hurt me all they want but they will not stop me and they tried so hard to," I explained. He smiled that cheesy smile sped around me and pulled my hood down  to revile my blue slightly tangled hair covered in dirt and blood from head wounds " Come on B you know uncle D said to keep it up!" I complain holding the top of my head. All he did was smile at me "I said that why did I say that?" uncle D asked.

I turned to him " you did because it was different and different people get punished even more than I all ready do" I said B looked sad and Uncle D looked slightly confuzzled,  then he can in the blue terrorist him self blue beetle.

I don't know what came over me, I was distracted by anger I guess,but I lunged at him with the old sword I found in an old box before I know it we were fighting we were dodging each other's  attacks until uncle D stepped in  and separated us after I had the sword to his neck."Come on uncle D I almost got him and made they scares worth it"  his mask event down  "C he hasn't done it yet he still has a chance for him" I began to calm down until blue boy asked"What did I do" I tried to get back up but they pulled be back down. Once I regained my composure I stood up and pulled at my sleeve "Never mind I thought you were someone else," I said under my breath.

I hold my hand out in front of me "I'm sorry do you think we could be friends?" I asked to which he took my hand and said "friends" smiling. Then I pulled my hand away "that's enough skin to skin interaction I'm willing to take today" I told him.