Mmmmore questions and Grandpa (fixed)

After that ordeal uncle D told me to stay close to him or Bart, he even said I can live with him because he is my uncle and I already know who he is I still haven't seen his apartment yet I was hangout with Bart and Jamie apparently that is his name I thought his name was 'blood thirsty' because of the future where he killed so many innocent people. Bart and Jamie were arguing about chips until I cut them off " Hey B you know what would be crash if we went to see grandpa in his 30s I think ether way lets go I call taking his mask you can take his cape?" I ask with excitement and bouncing on the couch " Why don't you ask Night Wing he should know where he is" Bart told me. Jamie asked "Why would Your grandpa have a cape and mask and why would Night Wing Know where he lives?" In a confused tone.

Bart was about to say something but before he could I covered his mouth with my gloved hand "B just let him proses it for a little," I told him taking my hand off him. It took Jamie 5 minutes to figure out why my uncle would know where my grandfather lives "oh so batman is your grandpa and night Wing is your uncle so that means batman has a son that means he dose know where he lives" Jamie explained slowly.

"Yes Einstein and B can you come with please and no Jamie you will not come because it will ruin the surprise.Monkey suit lets go now!" I shouted before dragging my red headed friend to where Night Wing was he turned to us I let go of red head's hand and asked " Uncle D can you show us the way to grandpa's house please?" I ask standing on my tip toes to try to be eye level with him. "No"he replied crossing his arms. " look,I said please that may never happen again pulse you can help a fellow orphan out!" I tried to persuade.

Bart and I give him puppy eyes and uncle D loosened up a bit and was making struggling faces"ah fine," he gave in.

-----------4 hours later
"Thanks uncle D we love you!" I shouted. Bart made a face then I caught what he was doing "Do you not appreciate the man that allowed you to stay in his shelter camp thing?" i asked loudly. "yes but i -" I cut him off "Then what did I tell you to do around my uncle hmm?" I ask in the ton of a mother or what I would guess.

"You said to be respectful around them and not not mention your problem that I help you with," he moaned. I was happy he remembered "Or you will kill me with the sword you carry around," he continued making me smile.

"Thank you for bringing that up, do you want to keep your limbs attached?" I ask Bart in my psycho voice, uncle D gulped. Uncle D whispered to Bart" remind me never to get on her bad side" he whispered to Bart.

We drive the rest of the way in silence and I start thinking about Hana and how she would be alone with uncle D. I really like Hana and he knew, what if they talk while I'm gone? Hana is really pretty she has navy blue eyes that I keep getting caught staring at,curly blonde hair that is always in a ponytail, small mouth what is always curled into a smirk. Hana really likes to test boundaries, maybe that's why she kissed me.

" We're here," Uncle D called. "Oh thank the gods I made it out alive," I thought. B could have mentioned her and then I would have died right then and there. We got out of the car I remember  Alfred is alive in this time period ,yay I get to ask him things. We stand at the front door and knock when he answers the frost thing he says is "Hello master Richard,who are your little friends?" I fake smile so it seems I have emotion."I'm Cynthia this is Bart can I see G-Bruce please?"I greeted while pulling on my hood to make sure it doesn't fall off.

"Ok miss Cynthia mister Bart you may come in," he told us with that British accent. We step in the house "I'll call master Bruce for you-" I cut Alfred off by saying "Nope don't worry we'll get him for you we know where he's at, right guys?" I tell him in a cheery voice.

"Right We got it she knows every room in this house," Bart told him as  we walk into cave entrance, Alfred went with us though with obvious skepticism.When we walked in I got a little excited, and started jumping a little some how my life is a game of leap frog I jumped over everything in my way which was mostly air.