Two | Partnership

21:30

Another thirty minutes and she'd have been late. Vivienne disembarked, and turned to Ioel who watched her with waiting eyes. "Take Travis back home and get him well acquainted with everyone. I'll be back later. Harley'll be driving me since you have tasks to accomplish," she said, grinning. "I'll see you later!" 

Vivienne smoothed her hands over the tight black fabric of the dress she wore and reminded herself that she couldn't be out for very long. The public wasn't very fond of Dealers roaming above-ground. It was something that had become an unspoken law - or more precicely a pact -. 

Harley was supposed to be meeting her inside the building. 

It was taking nearly all of her self-control to walk up to the building as calmly as she could. Whenever they called her here it was because they had a job for her to do. 

No one would expect them to be in league with the Dealers. No one. 

Perhaps, however, that was being too strict. There had to have been a few who'd suspected it by looking at it. In fact, her own organization - Vector - had grown to be something of a valuable asset to Churchael. 

Churchael had only allied themselves with Vector but recently, and it had all been due to the recent drug sale increase. The truth behind the sales had been Churchael's most recent attempt at persuasive drug prescription. They'd been testing out their newest drug, Ambien 3C a semi-effective drug in keeping the takers alert. 

Vivienne had tested the drug on herself once, to ascertain that it indeed increased alertness. During her test she'd discovered not only one misconception but two. While the drug did increase alertness it also left one feeling overwhelming diziness and in extreme cases it caused hallucinations. 

That is, if one took two or three of the tablets. 

She smiled at the secretary as she entered, and made her way up to the desk. "I'm here to see Phillip Ford."

The secretary looked up from her work, "Your name?" 

Vivienne shook her head, "He'll know who I am. Just tell him that Red is here."