seven

justin

I woke up the next morning in the same clothes as yesterday with my arms wrapped around Evelyn's legs. She was closer to the top of the bed while I was towards the bottom. I guess when we were up talking last night, we fell asleep and she accidentally stayed over.

I sat up and looked at her while she was peacefully sleeping. "Aww man, I'm never gonna hear the end of this," I said, thinking about all the stupid assumptions my mother was probably making.

I got up and took a quick shower. Like the idiot I was, I forgot there was a girl in my room and I walked back in there with nothing but a towel wrapped around my waist.

"Goodmorning -" she gasped and covered her eyes,"I'm sorry, should I step out?"

I laughed at her nervousness and took advantage of her covering her eyes. I grabbed a clean pair of underwear and some basketball shorts,"Don't look," I warned, and I pulled them over my legs.

"Can I look now?" She made sure and I chucked,"Go ahead." She uncovered her eyes and looked relieved to see me clothed.

"I'm sorry I stayed over last night," she said. "Why are you sorry? We had a good time last night." Wait, that did not come out the way I wanted it to.

To clarify it, we stayed up talking last night. "I know, but you're probably used to sleeping alone," she said, fixing her hair in my mirror. "It's fine, really. Don't think anything of it."

She smiled and took out her phone, her eyes widening at it.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing," she assured quickly,"It's just Chanel. I kinda didn't tell her I was leaving last night and she was worried." She showed me the messages.

Chanel 👑: I know you're upset, but come eat dinner w me! U hear me calling yo name

Chanel 👑: fr Evelyn I'm lonely 😭

Chanel 👑: fine, I'll take matters into my own hands

Chanel 👑: WHERE TF U AT

I laughed,"You snuck out your own house?" She giggled,"Keep reading, there's more."

Chanel 👑: bitcghhhhhhhhh

Chanel 👑: where are you !?

Chanel 👑: come on now Evelyn, you know I don't like sleeping in the house by myself 😭

Chanel 👑: COME HOME HONEY ; I MISS YOU

Chanel 👑: 💔

Chanel 👑: I'm giving up bra fr

Chanel 👑: you're in big trouble mister 😠 you BETTER call me too