All is Love; All is New.

The Quidditch World Cup. The day I have been waiting for, my entire summer.

Decked out in red and black, to support the Bulgarians, the anticipation builds up as we make our way to our seats.

I feel someone tugging on my hair and pulling at my red and black striped scarf. I whip around and give Draco Malfoy a hard shove to the chest. He just laughs loudly as I fix my scarf. I only roll my eyes.

"Why, hello Arthur," Lucius says as we walk down the stairs. We all stop and see much of the Weasley family, along with Hermione Granger and Harry Potter. Also with them is Cedric Diggory and his father.

"Lucius," Mr. Weasley nods his head, politely.

I stand beside Elliot, my older brother as the adults make conversation. I watch Draco insult Potter; nothing new.

But, my concentration is taken elsewhere when I feel Cedric Diggory's eyes on me. I glance over at him and he looks away, shyly. He's in my year, but I've never paid much attention to him. But, now that I get a good look at him, he's actually quite handsome. He's got a prominent jaw line and a strong nose to fit with his shaggy brown hair.

"Children, let's go," My father addresses us, irritation behind his words. He gets worked up whenever he talks with someone like the Weasley's.

But, before I follow closely behind my father, I meet eyes with Cedric and flush him a charming smile. The corners of his lips turn up, but he hurries off quickly.

"Would you look at that, Florence already falling back into her flirtatious ways, and school hasn't even started yet." Draco taunts.

"Huh, is someone jealous that a certain mudblood wasn't giving them any attention?" I make a low attack, just to get under his skin.

I watch the anger take over his face, immeadiately. If there's one person that could make Draco sick, that person would be Hermione Granger. Elliot laughs and shoots an elbow in Draco's direction, but he just angrily pushes it away.

"You're sick," Draco stomps off in front of us.

Elliot and I can't control our laughter. There's nothing more satisfying than watching Draco throw a fit.

"Oh, come on, Draco. Where's your sense of humor?" I taunt, wrapping my arm around his neck.

I've known Draco since the day he was born. Our parents are the best of companions, so I grew up with the Malfoys. I've always thought of Draco as my brother. He doesn't have any siblings, so Elliot and I have taken that role.

But, back at Hogwarts, things are different. Since my first year there, I have been given a role to portray. I'm the sweet innocent one; the one the teachers love; the one the headmaster trusts. So, I'm not allowed to be hanging around Draco and his trouble-making friends. It might give people the idea that I have a troublesome side to me, as well.

It used to bother me. I hated sitting in all my classes, with polite friends, while Draco and Elliot got to pull pranks and wreck havoc. But, now that I've gotten older, my father tells me how important my role is. He hasn't told me the 'master plan' yet, but I can tell it's something big.

* * * *

We get to our box; the best seats in the entire arena. We got there just in time for the game to begin. I watch eagerly, wishing I could be out there as well. And, I will be; one day. I'll be the first female professional Quidditch player.

"Now there's a fine boy!" My father cheers as Viktor Krum whizzes past, chasing after the golden snitch.

I couldn't agree more. Viktor's only 18 and he's already playing professionally. I would love to play against him sometime. A challenge would be nice for once. But, not only is he a talented Quidditch player, he's good-looking too.

He looked very Bulgarian; very much like my father. They both have the dark eyes, thick eyebrows and broad shoulders. My father went to Durmstrang as well, though he wasn't as skilled in Quidditch. I think Viktor looks more like my father than Elliot does.

* * * *

The game finishes; Viktor caught the snitch, but the Irish still ended up on top. It was the best game I've ever seen. Still, I couldn't help but to sulk as fans of the Irish celebrate with enthusiasm.

"Father, let's meet the team. You know the coach, don't you?" I ask my father, smiling sweetly.

"No, Florence. You, Your brother and Draco are to leave vight away, remember?" Father speaks quietly to me, his Bulgarian accent still as thick as ever.

My shoulder slump down as I remember what the plan was afterwards.

At father's last meeting, they planned to do something after the game. Father wouldn't tell me what, he avoided talking about it at all causes. Elliot said I was too young to understand, which makes me furious. I'm only a year younger than Elliot. Father even told Elliot that he could go to his next meeting. And, even I know how special that is. Father and Lucius send Elliot, Draco and I away whenever they hold a meeting. They say one day we'll be allowed to join them, but I doubt that day will ever come.

"Go straight to the portkey, don't waste time. You can meet the team another time," Lucius tells us, placing his hand firmly on Draco's shoulders.

As much as we wanted to stay and see what the big plan is, we knew that our involvement would mess with the greater plan. The one that is finally going into effect this year. I don't know what will happen, but father and Lucius assure me that it will go down in history.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Hey, everyone! I know this is a little different than 'When You're Strange', but I hope you enjoy it just as much.

Please, comment and tell me what you think! But, first I'd like to thank all these lovely people, for creating characters to be in my story:

MusicIsMySoul - Fallon Avix

krissgirll14 - Kristie and Adrian Rowan

Rontom - Ivan Petrov and Georgia Coradine

416bunny - Megan Lonhald

CreativeSideOfLife - Melony Thera

MissHoranette - Skye Kennings and Demetri Draganov

madlaurpie - Nicoletta Maylor

solcity - Gael Darcy

4TheLuvOfHorses - Mercy Callistein

fia-e-lia - Aura Bracken

Slytherinwitch13 - Sophia Danvers

BurnhamAuthor - Alyssa Rain

3DaysFromLove - Amelie Brinks

ashk142002 - Leah-Anne Dawson

Your characters aren't in it at the moment, but they will be. Perhaps not right away, but be patient! :)

Love,

Me :)