His friend

I couldn't believe that I lived across from Steve Rogers. The one and only Captain America, all time american hero. We had become good friends over time.

I woke up at 6:00 ready for my morning routine. Shower, get dressed into my uniform, do my hair and teeth then have breakfast and head out to work. Today was a little different though.

I walked out my front door only to be greeted by Steve and his 'friend' I guess. "Hey (Y/N)" he said.
"Hi" I replied. I looked over at his friend and noticed he was hot. He had long brown hair and beautiful deep blue eyes. The mysterious man wore a black tank top and a black leather jacket with black jeans. He stared at me and I smiled at him. He gave me a smirk in return, one that took my breath away. His left arm slightly glistened in the morning sunshine, like it was made of metal or something.

"This is my friend James Barnes . We were just heading out for a run around Central park,want to join us?" Steve said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"And call me Bucky." he said holding out his hand for me to shake.
"I really wish I could," I did whilst taking Bucky's hand."but I have a morning shift at the station today,Maybe later though?" I replied. I wanted to spend time with Steve and especially Bucky.
"Aww come on.join us" Bucky spoke again.
"Well I might if you carry on being such a hottie , Barnes" I slapped my hand over my mouth when I replied what I had said. Quickly Steve whispered something in Bucky's ear and then he left, leaving me and Bucky all alone.

"You think im hot do you  (Y/L/N)?" he mischievously whispered in my ear so I could feel his warn breath on the back of my neck.
"I-I didn't mean t-to s-" Bucky cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine. I kissed him back and started to play with his soft hair. I felt his hand slide to my waist and shivered when I felt his cold touch. His arm was definitely made of Metal. we broke away for air and he smirked at me again. Then he said "Cause your not to bad yourself" before jogging down the hallway leaving me blushing like crazy. I am absolutely going on a run with them.