Coffee

It's my break and I am sat in Starbucks sipping on my Caramel Latte. I wanted something cool to drink as it's almost 40 degrees outside. From my table I can see a man. He is sat wearing a red tshirt... and a thick jumper? Why would you possibly be wearing a jumper in this weather? When he went to sit down I got up and went to talk to him.
"Um excuse me." I said getting his attention. When he looked at me I saw that he had the most beautiful baby blues eyes, and had luscious brown hair falling down to his chin.
"Yes." He replied.
"My names Y/N. I just wanted to know why you would be wearing such hot clothing when it's boiling outside? Surely you must be baking in that jumper!" I asked.
"Well I guess I'm used to it. I've had to dress like this for a while now, otherwise I could get in trouble again." The mysterious man answered. As I stared into his blue eyes I could see that he was lost. Something had happened to him and he would never be able to forget it. But, I recognised him from somewhere. I've seen him before, at a museum.WAIT!
"Aren't you James Barnes. You know, one of the Howling Commandos. But, hang on, you can't be because he died. Man he was such a hero. And he looked hot too. God how I wish I could've met him." I realised that I had started rambling on so I sat there playing with my fingers. I admired James Barnes like no one ever could.

"Well doll," The man said lifting my chin up."your in luck. And please, call me Bucky." He whispered in my ear. I gasped and my head snapped to him. Bucky had a smirk spread across his face. "So your really him? I mean you aren't ... dead?" I asked not really sure if this was a dream or not."Yep. I'm still alive." Bucky replied. I stood up and walked behind his chair so that he had to stand up to face me. I wrapped my arms around the back of his neck.

"I think that you are amazing, Bucky." I said to him whilst playing with his hair. He than leaned in closer and closed to gap between us. His soft lips on mine.

It was a dream come true. He was so gentle as if he was afraid to hurt me. When we pulled away I started into his baby blues eyes. " I love you James Barnes."
"I love you too Y/N."