One time

"Come on Y/N! Don't lie to me!" Sebastian shouted at you.

"Tell what I have done Sebastian!" You screamed back.

"Oh so your just going to pretend that you never went out to the bar with Chris, got drunk and then kissed him?!" Your Husband informed you, his normally bright blue eyes were red and puffy from the crying. You were left in shock as to how Sebastian knew about this. Yes you were drunk and yes you kissed Chris, 3 times,but you were missing Seb whilst he was away filming. Chris was always reliable for a good night out.

"What?" You asked.
"Don't pretend you don't know what I'm talking about Y/N!" Sebastian spat with anger. He ruffled his hair in frustration and then reached to his silver wedding ring. He pulled it off and threw it across the kitchen.
"I'm leaving." He said with no emotion as he hauled his coat over his shoulder and made his way to the door.
"Sebastian please! Let me explain!" You cried to your husband.
"Save it." And with that he was gone.

His ring on the floor and you were left with tears streaming down your face. You rushed to the door Sebastian had just slammed shut and fell to your knees. "Why!" You screamed to no one. " I still love you!"

Part 2?