0.5

It was Friday, the last day of school before the weekend and Connor didn't give two fucks. He hated everyday, including the weekends because that's when he works the most. He didn't mind working since he never had any plans with other people which he didn't mind. But now that Lia and Jenn came into the picture, all they want is to hang out with him.

Connor closed the door to his jeep, pulling his hoodie up since he felt a couple of raindrops hit the top of his hand. He glanced around the school parking lot and saw other kids standing by their cars and talking. His eyes then caught the sight of Troye and Andrea making out in the back seat of the pale boy's car. Connor felt like throwing up but he kept it in as he stared at the two. Why was he staring at two teens make out.

"What are you doing? You look like someone murdered your father and you're plotting your revenge." A voice said and Connor immediately knew it was Lia. He turned around and saw that she was wearing a red tank top with a jean jacket over it, jean shorts, and combat boots in the cold weather. But, he didn't care since the only thing he cared about was himself.

Connor shoved his hands in his jacket pockets, sighing loudly with a shrug. "What does it look like I'm doing? I'm standing."

"I fucking told you, Connor. Don't be a dick to me. You and Jenn are the only people I'm nice too and I want the same thing from you, understood? Anyway, why were you staring at Troye's car?" Lia snapped, running a hand through her hair and rolling her eyes at Connor's tone.

Also rolling his eyes, Connor leaned against the driver's door of his jeep since they had twenty minutes before any class started. "Just because you're nice to me doesn't mean I'm going to do the same. I do what I want. And I wasn't staring at Troye's car."

"Fine, be a dick. But, you were staring at his car. I literally saw you."

"Well I wasn't."

"Then what were you staring at? The flag pole?"

"Yeah, that's what I was staring at. I like the silver color."

"Whatever you say, Honey." Lia sighed, glancing around the parking lot and her eyes caught who she was looking for ever since she arrived. "I'll see you later. I have to go and talk to someone."

Connor shrugged, not saying anything before walking towards the school. He wanted to get his things before everyone was inside and would bump shoulders with him. It wasn't even raining like he thought it would so he took down his hoodie and opened one of the double doors.

When he noticed that there wasn't many people in the hallways, Connor decided to walk into the bathrooms. He pushed the door open with his foot and went into a stall, quickly doing his business. When he was done, Connor flushed and walked out of the stall and to the sink. As he was washing his hands, someone walked inside of the bathroom but he didn't bother to look up.

"So, why were you staring at my car?" The person asked, making Connor look into the mirror and he saw Troye standing behind him. The pale boy had his arms crossed over his chest and he was leaning against the frame of one of the stalls.

Connor finished washing his hands, snatching a couple paper towels before roughly drying off his hands. He kept the towels in his hands as he tried to keep his calm. "I wasn't staring at your fucking car. Get over yourself."

"It looked like it. You know, it's not nice to stare at people." Troye said, watching as Connor threw away the paper towels. He leaned off the stall with a smirk on his face, knowing that he could push Connor's buttons.