0.7

When you take a look at Troye Mellet, you think; popular, rude, etc. But if you get to know him, he is actually a total sweetheart and wouldn't hurt a fly. People don't take the chance to get to know Troye so they just assume he's an asshole.

You see, Troye loves music. He loves listening to it, writing it, and making it. It's a way to express himself; better than anything else. But he doesn't show anyone his music because Andrea won't let him. She says that she needs to perform her own music with Troye playing an instrument in the background. Troye didn't mind since she was his girlfriend after all.

He did care deeply for Andrea. Yeah they disgusted almost everyone in the whole school but they had a very..small bond between them. People thought that the two were a sexual couple but honestly, Andrea doesn't even let Troye touch her boobs when they're making out. So, they just let everyone think what they want.

Every morning Troye drove Andrea to school. She would text him when she was ready and he would quickly finish eating his breakfast and pick her up. They would talk on the way there and listen to music since they did have the same music taste. Always, they would arrive early so they would take the time they had to make our in the back of Troye's car.

But this morning, Andrea didn't text Troye. This worried him because sometimes she would make them FaceTime while getting ready. It was weird, yes, but Troye didn't mind. He didn't get a single message all morning from her so he had no idea whether to pick her up or not. After multiple times of trying to come in contact with his girlfriend, Troye then thought that maybe she wasn't feeling well and was sleeping in.

Troye kissed his mother's cheek before heading out the door with a banana in his hand. He got into his car and pulled out of his driveway, beginning to eat his banana. As he drove past the houses in his neighborhood, he realized that they were all the same. The same size, the same color, the same gardens. Weird how he never noticed that, huh?

Before he knew it, Troye arrived at the school and parked. When he got out of his car, he threw his banana peel into the trash can next to him. He glanced around and saw Connor sitting in his jeep with his eyes closed and head resting on the head of the seat. One day Troye was going to get Connor to open up to him.

Troye didn't see Andrea around so he decided to walk inside of the school. There were twenty minutes until classes started so he had time to talk to his friends after grabbing his books. He opened the double doors, already seeing others chatting and laughing at each other. Troye had a feeling that today was going to be a good day.

As he made his way to his locker, Troye saw step of his friends; Kian and Jc talking to girls. He chuckled when seeing that the girls weren't interested at all in what they had to say. Troye decided that his books could wait and he walked over to the four. The boy put each hand on both boy's shoulders as he stood between them. "Hey guys, how are you?"

"Hi, Troye. We're good, how are you?" One of the girls asked, a certain look appeared on her face as she started to twist her hair. She had the look of seduction the second her eyes laid on Troye. That's how every girl was around him, it was a curse to all of the other boys.

Kian rolled his eyes at the girl when realizing that neither of the girls weren't interested now and they definitely weren't before. He crossed his arms over his chest which made his tattoos pop without even noticing. "We're fine, Troye."

"Hey — Jc, I saw you at Target last weekend with your younger siblings. It's so cool how great you are with kids. I love that you can make them laugh and happy." Troye told Jc, trying to show the girls that Jc was good with kids which was a turn on for most. "Oh and Kian, I heard your singing on Friday. You're so talented. Whoever you end up with is going to be so damn lucky to have you serenade them late at night."