0.0

Caterina Maximoff was a complete wreck after her home was destroyed.

Her only brother dead.

All because of Tony's creation, she resented him because he took away her brother. Now it was just Wanda and her.

Steve had took her under his wing, teaching her all there is to know about becoming an avenger. He thought of her as a little sister.

Sam on the other hand was the annoying big brother type. Tony was hardly there at the compound, so he never knew about the extent of her abilities.

Natasha had taught the girl how to fight hand to hand combat. She couldn't always use her abilities due to her over working herself. Caterina was a elemental, someone who could control all 4 elements.

Earth, Fire, Water, and Air.

She had mastered fire and water right away, but she still struggled with air

She had mastered fire and water right away, but she still struggled with air. Steve told her it would take time to learn, but she was restless. If she focused she could do Earth pretty well.

She needed to master those before she went on any type of mission. Wanda had told her to take her time, that there would still be missions to go on, but she wanted to be out there with the team.

The team was her family, Wanda, Natasha, Sam and Steve. The Avengers were the only sense of comfort she had. She missed them when they were gone, and she was always afraid one of them wouldn't come back.

It still haunted her mind, her brother dying right before her eyes.

Steve holding her to his chest while she screamed and cried in his arms. Wanda's cries of pain, Clint looking at her with sympathy, and Tony looking at her with a grief stricken face.

Nick Fury had gone underground after that along with Agent Hill.

Caterina was not a easy girl to handle. Steve just wanted to keep her safe, and more importantly he let her do what she pleased in the facility.

Caterina hoped it could stay calm like this forever, she hoped nothing could tear her family apart.

But she was dead wrong. Caterina was already fragile and something that big would kill her.