0.7

The two continued to fight as Bucky watched from the side of the roof. He was in awe of the little 16 year old as she contined to fight. She didn't know him so why was she fighting for him?

Caterina threw punch after punch, but Caterina was struggling, she was in pain from the numerous punches the masked indivdual had gotten through on her body. She was going to have serious bruises when this was over.

The man hit Cat again and it was a big hit causing her to hit the ground, she struggled to breath when she saw Bucky step in front of her...he was protecting her. "What are you doing?" She whispered not wanting him to get hurt.

"Getting you out of here." Bucky picked her up and threw her over his shoulder before making his way to the side of the building. "Caterina!" she heard Cap yell in the comm before they were tumbling to the ground. The masked man stood over them and Cat pushed her hand up, making the air throw him to the side. She had to keep going. She had to get back to Wanda, she couldn't die here, it would damage Wanda even more.

"Bucky!" She cried as she watched the masked man take his fists and slam them towards Buckys face. The claws extending from the gloves...the man was tall, he had a strong stance. It was almost like royalty.

Caterina stood up once more and was quickly moved to the side by Steve, helicopter bullets rained down on the four.

"Sam!" Caterina yelled throwing up pieces of rubble to hit the bullets that were aiming towards Steve and herself; blocking them. "On it." Sam threw his body into a crunched postition and slammed into the tail of the copter causing it to spin out of control. Caterina tried her best to adjust her aim of the air to keep the pilot from regaining control of the aircraft. She threw up a hand causing wind to blow from one angle and hit the tail, keeping it spinning. Steve watched her in awe, she was learning and mastering at the right time.

"Steve go find Bucky!" Caterina yelled over the helicopter blades constant noise, "Cat keep it up!" Sam yelled over the comm.

"Sam get ready to get off this roof!" Caterina yelled before stopping the copters controlled movement; she looked around the roof seeing Bucky and the man gone.

"Sam! Go find Steve!" Caterina ordered before jumping off the side of the roof and landing on the ground using her powers to soften her fall. She looked up and saw the helicopter going towards the tunnels, she started to run down the street people recognizing her from the news from Lagos. She was almost caught up with the copter when a dozen SUVs surrounded her, they were all black with tinted windows.

"Caterina Maximoff. There's a warrant out for your arrest." Caterina turned around trying to find a way out until she felt sonic waves hit her head and she collapsed on the ground screaming in pain. She didn't understand why they were using force. They could've just asked and she would've listened.

The armed forces made their way to the whimpering girl slowly and cuffed her hands behind her back. "Keep her detained until we get Wilson and Rogers." Caterinas head pounded, those sonic waves were no joke. She didn't even realize she was in the security van a couple minutes later. Her eyes were glued on the seat in front of her, she felt Steve, King T'Challa, and Sam before they were even in the car.

T'Challa had the lucky seat next to a dazed Caterina as her eyes stayed on the seat, her lips parted just a bit, her head rolling foreward, Steves eyes blazed with furry as he looked at her. They did something to her.

"So, you like cats?" Sam asked once the car started to move, "Sam."

"What? Dude shows up dressed like a cat and you don't wanna know more?" Sam scoffed clearly wanting to know more about this dude. Steve looked at Cat who still wasnt in the right state of mind.

"Your suit. Vibranium?" Steve nodded towards T'Challa.

"The Black Panther has been the protector of Wakanda for generations. A mantle passed from warrior to warrior. And now because your friend murdered my father, I also wear the mantle of king. So I ask you, as both warrior and king, how long do you think you can keep your friend safe from me?"

The car was silent for a few more minutes until they came to a stop in front of a building. Caterina didn't pay much attention, but was more concious now that the sonic wave after math was over. Her head still hurt, but she was more aware of her surroundings.

The van stopped right in front of Sharon and a man in a grey suit. Caterinas cuffs felt tighter than ever as she walked forward with her head down.

"What's going to happen?" Steve asked as they approched the two waiting before he looked at Bucky in a pod, clearly worried about his best friend.

"The same thing that ought to happen to you. Psychological evaluation and extradition."

"This is Everett Ross, deputy task force commander." Sharon looked saddened to see Cat in such a weak state.

"What about our lawyer?" Steve asked as T'Challa looked at them carrying his Black Panther suit.

"Lawyer, that's funny. See to their weapons are placed in the lock up. Oh, we'll write you a receipt."

"I better not look out the window and see anybody flying around in that." Sam huffed seeing the Falcon suit being moved along with the Steves shield. Steve looked back at Bucky who watched both Caterina and Steve smiling softly at the old man.

"You will be provided with an office instead of a cell. And do me a favour, stay in it." General Ross spoke to King T'Challa as they walked down the hallway leading to the offices.

"I'm not intending on going anywhere."

"For the record. This is what making things worse looks like." Natasha now walked alongside the three, "He's alive."

"The remaining of us are now at court-sec. And, Colonel Rodes is supervising the clean up. Try not to break anything while we fix this. Consequences? You bet there will be consequences. Obviously you can quote me on that because I just said it. Anything else? Thank you, sir." Tony was most likely on the phone with Secretary Ross.

"Consequences?" Caterina asked, Steve looked over at her. Her brown hair falling from her pony tail she had made that morning.

"Secretary Ross wants you three prosecuted. I have to give him something."

"I'm not getting that shield back, am I?" Steve asked before following Tony and Natasha.

"Technically, it's the government's property. Wings too." Natasha looked over her shoulder at the three.

"That's cold." Sam shook his head side to side,

"Warmer than jail."

Caterina looked at Steve before looking at Sam and walked forward slowly. She still had the handcuffs on probably to keep her from using her powers.

"T-Tony? Can you get these off, they are making my wrists itch bad." Caterina had never felt so small in a room before. Tony looked at her and nodded motioning for her to walk over to him.

She slowly made her way towards Tony before she held out her hands, Tony then used one of his inventions to get her out of the small cuffs.

"There you go kiddo." She smiled tightly at Tony and rubbed her wrists walking into the glass room. She pulled out a chair and looked around at the computer screens seeing her face on one of them.

Tony wanted to talk some sense into Caterina and Steve, he needed them to cooperate or it was only going to get harder for them.

A/N:
I've had such a busy week! A couple job interviews and college planning. This book also got nominated for the marvelfanficawards Which made me cry because I've never been nominated for anything in my life before, so thank you to everyone who nominated me to be in the first place! I'm nominated for two awards, Best Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Best Tom Holland! So thank you again!