10

Steve had made it very clear what the plan was, she would stay with Wanda and Clint until it was time to join the others. Cat and Wanda were stronger together it seemed.

They were up on a higher level then Bucky and Sam who were in the other building. Clint had his bow in hand, and Wanda had her suit on. Her suit was gorgeous, it was a scarlet color that Caterina loved greatly. Caterina's hair had been pulled back into a slick ponytail. She didn't want her hair to be caught in her face if she had to fight T'Challa later.

She saw Steve run out to the chopper quickly before seeing electroshock blocks hit the blade.

It was Tony and Rhodey...

"Wow isn't it so weird how you run into people at the airport?" Tony asked.

"Yup defiantly weird." Rhodey turned back to Tony.

"Hear me out Tony. That Doctor...the psychiatrist...he's behind all of this."

Caterina watched as King T'Challa came into view in his black suit. He was known to his country as The Black Panther according to Wanda. The claws sparkled in the sunlight, they were clearly made with the same material as Steve's shield.

"Captain"

"Your highness."

"Anyways Ross gave me 36 hours to bring you in that was 24 hours ago, can you help a brother out."

"Your after the wrong guy." Steve was calm and collected.

"Your judgment is askew. Your old war buddy killed innocent people yesterday."

"And there are five more super-soldiers just like him. I can't let the doctor find them first Tony I can't."

"Steve do you know what's about to happen? Do you really wanna punch your way out of this one." Caterina's heart clenched as she watched Natasha walk up behind Steve.

"Alright I've run out of patience...underoos!" Tony put up a weird hand signal before Caterina saw a familiar blue and red suit in the air with Steve's shield.

"Onesie boy?" She mumbled as Wanda looked at her with a surprise. "You know him?" she whispered. Caterina nodded slowly her eyes never leaving the boy in the suit.

"Nice job kid..."

"Thanks well I could've stuck the landing a little better it's just the new suit...wait it's nothing Mr. Stark it's perfect. Thank you."

"Yeah we don't really need to start a conversation." Tony rolled his eyes at the kid.

"O-Kay. Captain big fan, I'm Spider-Man.."

"Yeah we'll talk about it later."

"Hey everyone." Spider-Man waved his hand at the group clearly freaking out over being involved with the worlds greatest heroes.

Caterina couldn't believe it, it was the boy from the bridge, the one in the weird looking onesie.

"You've been busy." Steve nodded his hands caught in Spider-Man's webs.

"And you've been a complete idiot, dragging in Clint, rescuing Wanda from a place she doesn't want to leave a safe place, also using Cat. I'm trying to keep-I'm trying to keep you from tearing the avengers apart."