Imagine: Seeing The Shipping Shrine

You'll either like or hate this. >:D

---

You were hanging out with the girls, it's your first time in their house so you were wandering around. Aphmau was giving you a tour, you both then reach the basement. Out of nowhere, Aphmau started giggling.

"Why are you giggling, Aph?" You asked and she shooks her head.

You opened the basement door and started going downstairs. You wandered around when you saw a shrine, you walked towards it and saw a shipping shrine of you and Zane. You went tomato red. You and Zane weren't even together yet, you were just good friends. Behind you, Aphmau was laughing her head off.

"Y/n~Sama!" You turned around and saw Kawaii~Chan walking towards you.

"What's a shipping shrine of Zane and I doing here, Kawaii~Chan! We're not even together!" You exclaimed, covering your face with your hands.

"Oh c'mon Y/n, you have to admit it's cute." Aph said.

"Even though it's wrong for me to agree, but I agree." You looked up and saw Katelyn with a smirk.

"Kawaii~Chan ships Y/n~Sama and Zane~Kun so much! You two have to kiss!" Kawaii~Chan squealed, if it's not possible, you turned even redder, if that's even a word.

"Y/n, you have to c-" You saw Zane walking towards you, but he stopped in his mid-sentence. He turned red like you and you already know why.

Oh My Irene, Kawaii~Chan, why do you have to do this?

---

Are you going to thank Kawaii~Chan or punch her? XD

(The following Imagine is in one of the chapters in the X Reader, but was changed for the sake of the plot in the X Reader.)