Chapter Eleven: Photograph

^u^

---

5 months later~
Zane POV

I was asleep holding Y/n's hand, I told her the story of how she got forced to wear a short high dress. It might not be the ideal happy memory for her, but it was funny.

"Zane?"

"Zane~?"

"ZANE."

I grumbled slightly and opened my eyes. I saw Aphmau and Aaron standing beside me. It's Monday, but why are they so early?

"Why are you guys so early?" I asked and they just shrugged.

I kissed Y/n's forehead, I stood up from my chair and let them guard Y/n, but before I could leave, Aphmau grabbed me by the shoulder and turned me around. She then said, "Zane, I want you to eat properly this time. Y/n would like the best for you."

I nodded and Aphmau smiled. She went beside Y/n with Aaron, she sat down and held her hand. She's right, I haven't eaten properly for months. One time, the boys have to drag me out of the room just to eat properly. Y/n wants the best for me and I know that, I'm doing this for Y/n.

Aphmau POV

"Hey Y/n, Zane just left." I said, then sighed. I then continued, "It's all my fault why you're in here. If I just.. I hope you can forgive me when you wake up, or if you can respond to me. Can you grip on my hand so I'll know you already have forgave from the start?"

...

GRIP

I looked at Y/n's hand, it was holding mine, then she let go of it. I looked at Y/n, she responded to me! I looked at Aaron, he looked surprise too.

"Aaron, we need to call them. We need to let them now she can respond! Y/n, if you can hear me again, can you grip on my hand one last time?" I said, she gripped it again.

I gasped happily, tears were streaming down my face. Aaron went off to make a call, I know I shouldn't be leaving her, but I need to make a call too. I stood up and went outside, pulling out my phone from my pocket in the process. Time to make a call.

Your POV

I responded to Aphmau by gripping on her hand. Plus, she doesn't need to apologize, It's not her fault why I'm here now. I used all my power to wake up, I just need to see everyone. I had enough of just hearing voices, I need to them. I need to see Zane. I used all my power, maybe using it too much, I woke up sweating a little, my heart rate monitor going fast.

A nurse and a Doctor came in my room, must be the Doctor that have been with me the last five months. The Doctor smiled at me and I smiled back. He checked on me and said that I can get discharge at Wednesday. He left the room with the nurse, I looked at the night stand and saw my phone. I grabbed it and took a picture of me, saying that I'm okay.

Time to surprise Zane.

Zane POV

I was eating at the food court with the guys. They were talking about random things, while me and Laurance are talking about Y/n.

"When do you think she'll wake up?" Laurance asked.

"If it were a miracle, I wish today." I said, just then, my phone vibrated. I grabbed it and it was a message from.. Y/n!? I quickly tapped on it, if the miracle I said is happening, then take Irene for that!

Love- i'm awake Zane, just now. <3

I stood up from my seat and put my phone back at my pocket

I stood up from my seat and put my phone back at my pocket. I was done eating anyway. The guys looked at me, I looked at them and just rushed out of the food court, making them confuse. I could hear them calling for my name, following and trying to keep up with me. I know I can't run because of reasons, but this is for Y/n, I need to see her. The guys eventually caught up with me.

"Zane, you shouldn't be running!" Garroth scolded.

"Garroth, I have a reason why I'm running, and I don't care anymore! Y/n's awake and I need to see her right now!" I said and the guys gasped.

"She's awake?!" Laurance exclaimed, ignoring the stares that people were giving him.

"She is." I said.

~

Your POV

I was leaning on the headboard, my eyes closed, peacefully resting. Even though I just got out of a coma, I feel tired. My phone was still in my hands, I was waiting for a reply from Zane, but nothing. Suddenly, the doors busted open, making me open my eyes.

"Y/n!" The girls exclaimed and tackled me in a hug. I laughed and hugged them back.

"Y/n~Sama!" I looked to my left and saw Kawaii~Chan. She ran towards me, pushing the girls away from me and hugging me like I was only hers.

Aaron came and hugged me as well. I hugged him back, we're good friends like I am with Aphmau. We pulled away and I asked, "Where are the guys?"

"Y/n!" I looked to my left again, and there they stand, the guys.. And Zane.

Zane and Laurance practically ran towards me and hugged me like Kawaii~Chan did. I missed them all so much, even though I was with them the whole time.

"You can't hog Y/n all for yourselves you know." Dante said and the two guys pulled away.

The guys came over to me and hugged me, I hugged them back. They pulled away and I sighed happily.

"We were all worried Y/n, how come you were alone? Shouldn't Aphmau and Aaron be guarding you?" Lucinda asked.

"They called you all to be here. So basically, if they didn't call you all, you all couldn't have seen me awake. Plus, I'm done being in that black pit of darkness, it's like the pain of going back to school on Mondays." I said.

They all smiled at me and I smiled back.

---

I decided to sketch the selfie part, I'm sorry if you have short hair. X3