Chapter Thirteen: <3 (The Finale! Part Two)

Yay, new chappie. :3

---

Dreams, sweet dreams. That didn't last for long, and I think you know why.

"AH, BIRDS STOP CHIRPING. I DON'T WANT YOUR SICK CHIRPING." You exclaimed, burying my face deeper to the pillow.

You sighed heavily, knowing that you can't go back to sleep. You sat up and looked to your left, no Zane. You wondered where he is. You stood up and saw a letter at the night stand, You grabbed it and started reading it-

Hi love,

You must be wondering where I am. Well, obviously. I need you to find me, more like a scavenger hunt. Cliché am I right? Get into some comfortable clothes.

Not pajamas or your jumpers Y/n, I thought of everything.

Something comfortably formal. I may or may not leave clues, and some friends might help you. Don't worry, I left when the birds started chirping.

~Zane x

You laughed at the part when he said you can't where pajamas or jumpers. You went inside your own room and picked something 'comfortably formal'. Since you don't really shop for clothes, you only found one formal clothes set. You wore it and headed downstairs, you saw a sticky note.

Where you first met Aphmau.

You went outside and saw Aphmau across the street looking formal, she saw you and waved at you. You walked towards Aphmau, she gave you a rose and she motioned you to look at the street light's pole.

You know, I kinda wished there was an open job at the maid café. That maid outift looked cute on you.

You blushed and said, "My Emo Cinnamon Bun is a perv? Has he been hanging out with Travis, because it looks like it."

Aphmau chuckled and both of you went to the maid café. There were roses sticked to the street light's poles, it was adorable how Zane could be so romantic, the side you knew he would never show. When you were both in front of the maid café, you saw Kawaii~Chan wearing something formal as well.

'What's the special occasion?' You wondered to yourself.

She hugged you tightly, she was beaming with joy. You were suspecting something suspicious, you were now guessing everyone wearing something formal.

"Kawaii~Chan is so excited and happy Y/n~Sama's already here! You would be too once you reach the end!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed happily.

She gave you a rose and gave you a.. Cupcake? You grabbed the cupcake and saw a note on it.

I wonder where we shared our first kiss, care to find out for me?

You three went back to MyStreet and you saw Katelyn under a tree, yup, she's wearing something formal as well. You approached her and you smirked at her.

"I know what you're going to say Y/n, so shut it." Katelyn said and you laughed. She gave you a rose and then gave you a note.

Do you have time to walk with me?

You knew exactly where he meant, the park. All of you three went to the park, and you were in shock and surprise. The park was decorated with lanterns and other decorations. The park was decorated beautifully. The girls motioned you to walk forward and you did what you're told.

While you were walking forward, one of the guys will walk in front of you and will hand you a rose. Zane was the last one to give you a rose, except his rose has a ribbon on it. He gave you the rose and you grabbed it. He knelt on one knee-

(Yup, now he's proposing. Told you he will propose later in the chapters ;3)

"Y/n, I've never met a girl beautiful as you. You were the only one who sticked beside me till' highschool, and you were the only one that I loved. I know you were the one I want to spend my life with. As cliché as It may sound, but, will you marry me?" Zane asked, holding up a ring.

You were in tears, you nodded and exclaimed happily, "Yes!"

Zane stood up and hugged you, you hugged back. You both pulled away, he grabbed your hand and put the ring on the ring finger. The ring looked beautiful.

"KAWAII~CHAN CAN'T EVEN!" Kawaii~Chan exclaimed happily in tears.

After she said that, she practically ran to you and hugged you tightly. She was jumping up and down saying, "KAWAII~CHAN'S SHIP IS SAILING SO FAR!"

"I hope we're not late." You and Kawaii~Chan pulled away and you both saw Reese, Lucinda, Cadenza, and other more.

"Y/n, let me see the ring!" Cadenza exclaimed and ran to you.

She grabbed your hand and examined the ring. Lucinda came as well and stood beside Cadenza. Lucinda then said, "You got yourself a keeper Y/n, even though it's Zane.". You chuckled.

"I'm still here, and I still have feelings you know!" Zane exclaimed.

The others congratulated you and Zane, and all of you celebrated with cake. It's the ideal cliché food, but who cares? You're happy with Zane and he's happy with you.

---

I don't really know anymore :>