Chapter Ten: Please Hold On

Yay! New chappie! More feels! More drama! More ZANE! I don't know what I'm talking about, let's just get into the story. :D

---

After crying and worrying about Y/n, a doctor came out of her room. The group stood up from their seats and Zane approached the doctor.

"How is she?" Zane asked.

"Ms. L/n is doing fine! She's in a good state now. Good thing you arrived here just in time or she could've been fatal." The Doctor said and all sighed in relief.

Then the doctor continued, "Except there's something all of you have to know."

"W-what is it?" Laurance asked.

"She's in a coma." The Doctor said.

"W-what can we do!?" Zane asked.

"I'll tell you all later, you should go to her room first." The Doctor said. Zane sighed in defeat and nodded.

All of them went inside Y/n's room, she was laying on the bed, her scars taken care off. Zane rushed to her side and held her hand in his hand. Even though she has scars and bruises on her body, Zane still thinks she's the most beautiful girl he has ever met. The Doctor soon went inside the room.

"Coma patients recover faster when they hear a familiar voice. Telling the patient stories, like happy memories, can help the patient recover consciousness faster and will start responding to conversations and directions. Hearing the stories again and again exercises the circuits in the brain responsible for long-term memories. That stimulation will help trigger the first glimmer of awareness." The Doctor explained.

The Doctor then continued, "That's why you should be with her at all times. Don't leave her side, you can take shifts of watching her. You could keep holding her hand to see if she responds to your questions or conversations, but there's a chance it could just be a muscle spam. I take my leave now."

"Thank you, Doctor." Zane said.

"You're very welcome." The Doctor said and left the room.

"We should plan on taking shifts of watching her. Aph and Aaron will take Monday, Katelyn and Lucinda will take Tuesday, Vylad and I will take Wednesday, Kawaii~Chan and Garroth will take Thursday, Laurance will take Friday, and let's leave the Saturdays and Sundays to Zane. Since he's the lover after all." Dante said.

All nodded and Zane nodded slowly, still focusing on Y/n. Zane felt someone touch his shoulder, he turned around and saw Laurance. He seems like he's been crying as well.

"She'll make it. She won't leave us." Laurance said and Zane gave a small smile.

"It's Saturday today, so Zane will take the shift today til' tomorrow. All of us can stay with them if we want to, but we can leave as well. What do you say guys?" Dante asked.

"I think just for today, we'll all stay with her and Zane." Aphmau said and all of them nodded in agreement.

All of them stayed with them, some got seated to the chairs inside the room, while some of them stood beside Y/n, hoping for a movement, even though it's not coming anytime soon. Zane was almost to the verge to crying, but he can't cry in front of the group, he needs to stay strong for Y/n too. Night time falls and all of them said their goodbyes to Zane and Y/n. Yes, even Y/n.

Aphmau hugged Zane, and Zane just returned the hug. Aphmau chuckled at how much he improved when Y/n became his lover. Aphmau said, "Y/n made you soft Zane."

"Shut up, Aphmau." Zane said and Aphmau chuckled again.

Aaron patted Zane's back and left with Aphmau. Zane went back to Y/n and sat beside her.

"I love you Y/n. Please hold on." Zane said before kissing Y/n's forehead goodnight.

Zane grabbed something from his back pocket, he pulled it out and looked down at it. He was suppose to propose tonight. But the world had other plans.

---

Heh, I hoped you guys enjoyed the chapter! Vote for it if you did and comment what you think about it, I would really like the feedback. ^-^

WE'RE ALMOST REACHING 1K READS!

(I might even publish another chapter today, who knows? ;3)