17:BOOKING FOR TWO.

Hamna's P.O.V:

I quickly did my breakfast as we were getting late. Yeah we, today I was going to office with papa because mama and manno were taking the car in which I drive myself to office as the wedding was just in a week.We had a lot of work to do like the card distribution was still left but everything would have been done. So papa was dropping me today and then he would go to his office. 
"Okay mama I am already late, bye!" I gave her a quick goodbye kiss on her cheek as she stopped me mid way before heading towards the door. 
"We will be selecting mine and your dress for the main wedding day and your job is more important than this. Now tell me what do you want?" She said in a stern tone. I bent down a little and whispered "A pair of sexy inner." I joked to which she respond with a hard death glare while manno choked on her bite trying to control her out of control laughter and I joined her laughing like a total maniac. Thanks to Allah that papa and Hassan were already out.Mama glanced at her with the same glare and scolded me saying that "Hamna! Now you're not getting late?" 
"Well I was just trying to make you guys start your day with a smile." I shrugged moving my shoulders up and down with a stupid smirk plastered on my face and I winked at manno who was still giggling.
"Mama mama I know her taste and choice. let her go. I will manage." Manno instantly tried to lighten up the situation which was made absolutely worst by no other person but me. I turned to go out as dad was now continuously banging the horn. 
"Okay now I am seriously getting late, bye my cutely infuriated maa and bride to be." I smiled at both of them finally saying goodbye and going out when manno shouted at my back telling me to keep my phone's internet on so that she will whatsapp me the pictures of good dresses and so I could choose whichever I like and they will buy that one for me.

                                                                         ----------------------------------------

We were sitting in the car quietly listening to Surah Yaseen which was playing on car's stereo and looking outside the window admiring the figures which were coming in our sight. ALLAH really has made all the things for some purpose and everything reflects its own beauty MASHA'ALLAH.            

Hassan was getting out of the car as his school was here and now it was my turn to be at my office and I knew that I would definitely get late today. Papa was not as tensed as me as he was an old general manager in the company he works unlike me who was not a general manager and nor even an old employee so yeah today I would have to face his shitty comments and crap. Godddd!!!
"Papa drive fast please." I asked papa trying to sound calm. He nodded smiling at me and said "tighten your seat belt then." I laughed at his response saying "for sure" and did as I was directed to do.
I was literally clutching my seat tightly as we were going on the speed of 160 kph. As we finally reached I huffed and papa was laughing hard looking at my facial expressions. 
"So how was that?" asked papa turning around to look at me fully still chuckling. Well I can always be funny to make my parents smile or laugh. 
"You're still full of youth I guess." I replied unbuckling my seat belt and again making him laugh with  my compliment.
"Anything for my younger princess. How can my princess be late?" He bowed his head playfully in front of me making me grinned showing my full 32 teeth.
"Okay papa it's time to leave now. See you in the evening IN SHAA ALLAH. Allah Hafiz!" saying this I pushed the door close behind me as I got out of the car but stopped as papa called me again. I went back and bent down a little to the window to listen to what he was saying.
"At what time should I come to pick you in the evening?" He asked 
"Ummm... I'll let you know when I will be free." I replied
"Okay then take care. Allah Hafiz!" He finally went away leaving me standing there outside the building. I inhaled the fresh air deeply and exhaled. It was feeling like the very first day when I came here. Oh papa if you only knew that your little princess is already late. I mutter to myself checking the time on my wrist watch.