44:ANGER ISSUES.

"Assalamoalaikum!" I greeted cheerfully with an enormous smile blossoming my face as soon as he came into my sight.

"Waalaikumassalam heartbeat! Come here quickly!" He moved his fingers back and forth opening up his arms wide calling me for a hug.

I went to him as quick as possible and jumped in his arms. His arms caged me and I felt relax in them. Pulling back from the hug, he then pecked my cheek making the maids standing there blush and giggle at his actions and I smiled cheekily too.

"Ma'am I am putting it in the kitchen." One of the servants told me moving in the kitchen. He was having some shopping bags in his hands.

"Okay JAZAK ALLAH KHAIRAN Habib Ullah!" I nodded at the servant and he went straight to the kitchen with the maids following him. "What's this?" I turned to ask Humayun once they were out of sight.

"Well..." He scratched the back of his head. "I am planning a movie tonight."

"Oh! Then why are they taking the dvds in the kitchen?!" I turned around to go into the kitchen to take them back but Humayun stopped me instantly grabbing my wrist. "What?" My quirked eyebrows were mirroring my confusion.

"That aren't the dvds heartbeat. We can watch it on Netflix...." His tone came out calm and polite.

But I cut him in the mid saying "Then what was that?"

"Will you please let me finish?" Now that was sarcastic reply I knew, however I nodded for him to continue. "Those are the ice cream tubs I brought for you. I thought you might crave for it while watching the movie." He shrugged.

"OMG! How many tubs they are?" My mouth made an O shape in astonishment.

"Not much. Just five." He once again shrugged as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"Humaaaaayun! I am not a hippopotamus. What on earth made you bring five tubs of ice cream?"

"But you are going to be, I know." The pearls in his mouth were on display as he smiled at me teasingly. I narrowed my eyes at him and shook my head and just then another voice added into the lounge capturing our attention towards them.

"Hi" She came out of the drawing room and greeted Humayun hesitantly still standing in the doorway.

Humayun moved his gaze in her direction. Everything seemed to be moving in slow motion like some sort of action film was playing. I was clueless of what was going to happen now. My eyes were continuously moving between Humayun and Sofia. The room was packed in utter silence. It was as if Humayun lost his voice, his sense to speak while on the other hand, Sofia was trying to smile but it really was looking like a fake one. Was it the turning point? Were they going to be together again? Was I the part of his life for this much of a time period because we cannot deny the fact that she was his love once or still was. They had spent a quite long time together and it is not so easy to forget someone in a blink of an eye. This silence was killing me. Why weren't they speaking or saying something to each other. I couldn't take this anymore so I myself chose to break that pin drop silence.

"Erm... Humay..." I tried to say something but he stopped me eventually raising his hand in the air gesturing me to stay quiet.

"What is she doing here?" A straight question that was filled with rage.

"Humayun! Sofia came to meet us...." I moved forward trying to explain it to him but I was cut off by him before even completing my words.

"Who the bloody hell is she to come here to meet us." He burst out with anger making the pace of my heart beat faster.

"Humayun listen!" I moved forward  in his direction and took a hold of his arm lightly. I caressed onto it to calm him down but it was of no use by now. He was already boiled up with anger.

Removing my hand gently and taking out his arm from my grip he commanded me "Tell her to leave before I tell the guards to throw her out of the house."

"Humayun at least listen to me first." I even tried to give him a soft and puppy dog look but again, no use.

"Listen to what Hamna?" He raised his voice on my face and I shut my eyes closed. I couldn't take too much of all this by now. My heart was slamming against my chest and my breaths got faster and heavier. Seeing my reaction, he quickly cooled himself down.

Holding me by the shoulders, he made me sit on one of the sofas and shouted loudly for a glass of water.

"I am sorry! Damn it! I am so sorry heartbeat I never intended to frighten you but it's just that I couldn't control my anger. Damn it I'm​ so poor at it." He then sat beside me and kissed my temple, rubbing my back he was continuously apologizing for his behavior.

I turned to look at him and my eyes caught the attention of the vein on his temple that was popping out clearly reflecting that how much of in rage he was at the time and how much he was trying to control it in front of me. I was about to say something to him when my heavy breaths calmed down but out of nowhere Sofia came to stand in front of me with a glass of water in her hand. My eyes trailed up from the glass to her face.

"Here! Drink this first." She brought the glass more to my mouth.

Just as I was about to take it from her, Humayun snatched it making some of the water flow out of the glass and spilled on my shirt. Sending death glares to her, he quickly tried to clean the water from my shirt rubbing his hand on it. I moved his hand away and advanced my same hand to take the glass but before I could even take it, he threw it on the floor with a thump that was so loud that even the maids came out of the kitchen hearing it. All the water spilled out on the floor and the pieces of broken glass were sparkling in the water and giving the colours of rainbow due to the light of a big lantern that was lighting up the whole lounge.

I pursed my lips at his actions but didn't have the courage to say a single word to him at that time. Because it was like if I had said a single word in favor of Sofia, he would have done anything worst either to Sofia or himself but not me. So I stayed quiet.

"I don't trust you a bit. She won't drink the water even brought by you." He said gritting his teeth.

"I know that she is expecting and I am a woman too. I am not going to harm her so stop with your rubbish." She spat back at him.

"Water!" Ignoring her completely he shouted once again at one of the maids.

She disappeared into the kitchen right after getting scolded by him and came again with a tray that had a jug of water and a glass. She came and put the tray on the table in front of us. Pouring out the water in it quickly with trembling hands as Humayun's eyes were glued to her every move. She handed it to him after the glass got filled with water.

He made me drink with his hands carefully and rubbed my back once again after I was done drinking it. "Are you feeling better now?" He asked with the voice loathed with thick emotions of love that was overloading with anger just a while ago and I just nodded my head in response.

He then got up after making me sit properly with the cushions around and ordered two maids to be there with me while he was going to freshen up. As he got up and made his way to the stairs he stopped suddenly. He turned around maintaining the hard look on his face he said "I am telling you very politely Hamna to tell her to leave. I don't want the risk of anything harm anywhere near you and I don't even want to see her again when I come back down." Saying this he straight went up to our room.

                                                                           _____________________

Assalamoalaikum! As I said that it is going to be a quick update before ramzan, so here it is. I know it's short but I seriously had no time with all these ramzan preparations and wedding right after eid and all.

Anyways, votes, shares and comments.

Until next time! ;)