32:AN UNDREAMED MARRIAGE.

Note: HERE ARE SOME OF THE PICTURES FROM THEIR PHOTOSHOOT, HAMNA'S AND HUMAYUN'S WEDDING DRESS AND HAMNA'S HAIRSTYLE UP THERE 👆

___________

Finally the big day was here. I was now sitting in the parlour wearing the red traditional dress that every bride in Pakistan wears. Manno also came with me as she wanted a makeover too. The beautician was doing her magic that I really had no idea what she was doing to my oh so pretty face. She had already applied thousands of things and the remaining thousands were still left to be done. My eyes were closed and I haven't seen myself since more than an hour as the beautician was having the custody of my face and hair today.

She finally clapped her hands together saying "it's all done!" And I felt relieved. She ordered me to open my eyes and before doing so, I called Manno if she was here. To my luck, her make-up and hair were done before me and she held my hand telling the same thing which the beautician just told me. I hardly slept last night as I was a nervous wreck. It was some mixed up emotions where I was hella nervous, emotional and excited all at the same time. I finally opened my eyes slowly after counting till three and I gasped in shock or surprise whatever it was. My mouth was wide open and I was about to put both my hands over it when the beautician quickly stopped me saying that " Your lipstick will be ruined." I whispered a thank-you to her for how beautiful she had made me. She was really a magician I guess. I never thought I could be this pretty. The blusher, contour, highlight, eye makeup, red lip color and everything that I'm forgetting to mention were beyond perfect. She tied my hair in a bun and color chalked some strands to give them more beautiful look but I told her to cover my hair properly under the veil so that my hair won't be seen by anyone except the first, last and onIy him. He hadn't seen my hair till now and I wanted to surprise him with my long hair that reaches my hips when I would untie them after the function. I really hoped he likes long hair. I grinned at the mirror and then looked at Manno carrying the same expressions. She copied my expressions and gently squeezed my hand.

"Beautiful!" Was all she said and my smile grew bigger as I again see myself in the mirror.

________

I stepped out of the car with the help of Manno as we reached the destination that was a cruise. Yes! It was a huge cruise. As our nikah was already done, I didn't want the walima and wedding ceremony to be separate functions, so I suggested Humayun sir that we can have a single function. Luckily he agreed to this and his words were "however you want it to be!"
The venue and decorations were from his side while the dinner was from our side.

We went in and the decorations were out of this world. The whole cruise from inside was decorated in red, black and white. There were fresh red roses designed in bunches, small candles on the tables, patterned lanterns from which the dim red light glows and the fragrance of fresh roses were giving a comforting feeling. Everything was beautiful and on point!

I went straight to the stage with Manno on my left and Hassan on the other side helping me with my skirt. Guests had arrived and everyone was waiting for groom's family to come. People were coming up the stage to congratulate me and showered me with good wishes.
The photographer was telling me how to pose for different pictures and I did as I was told. I guess every other person has different rights over me today. Each person was telling me to do this and that and the worst part was I had to follow their directions and to top it with cherry I was tired of carrying that heavy dress. I so wanted this day to end soon but still I didn't want to leave my family anytime soon. I wanted to spend every single second with them because today I wouldn't have to go back to my house, my home where I spent the 22 years of my life and the thought was enough for my eyes to get wet again and again. As I was busy with the photoshoot I heard people saying "they're here. Oh he's so handsome. MASHA'ALLAH they are gonna look perfect together." And the last was the best one among all those lines that were echoing in the hall.

My heart started hammering in my chest as my eyes found him in the crowd. I had no control over my heartbeats. My lips and eyes shares the same expressions, smile. That was coming from the bottom of my heart reaches to my eyes making them sparkle and glows my face. He was in black tux and he looked just good would be an understatement.

He came up on the stage and stood beside me. My head was forcefully bowed down but it was trying hard to look up at his killing looks. The cameraman and people were taking the clicks.

"You look beautiful! I just want to stop looking at front and..." He said to me smiling at the camera.

"And?" I whispered.

"And stare at you for the whole night." He said with so much emotions that it became more difficult for me to keep my head down.

As we sat on the sofas on the stage, different people came to congratulate both of us and take pictures with us. We were feeling like celebrities, stars today where we were the most important people in the function.

The night went with a blink of an eye. We talked, took pictures, laughed, ate food which hardly went down my throat because of the tension that was eating me up and now here was the time to leave. To leave to my new house that'll be mine for the rest of my life.

___________

I was now standing outside, hugging mama as firmly as I could, tears pouring out of my eyes and my nose became red because of continuous crying. I then moved to Papa and hugged the life out of him. He laughed and hugged me back kissing the top of my head.

"Humayun I believe in you that you're sure going to keep my princess happier than she was when she was with us. Son! We are giving you a piece of our heart. Keep it safely is all I can say. May ALLAH makes you both the comfort for each other." Papa addressed to sir still hugging me from the side.

I then hugged my little brother and gave him a tender kiss on his cheek. He was weeping too but we both smiled at each other when we made eye contact and same process goes with my elder sister but this time she kissed me on the cheek. Humayun sir now held my hand in his and lead me to his white BMW. I sat at the back with his and Sarah's help and he sat with me at the back. I kept looking out at my family. They were crying the mix tears, the tears of happiness and the tears to see off me. The driver started the engine and the window glass started to close and off we went to my new home.

I then sat straight and turned to face sir who passed me a warming smile and gestured me that I'm ruining my makeup with those tears by pointing at my face and then did a thumbs down. I giggled and rubbed my eyes slowly not ruining my eye makeup.

"Now that's like my Mrs. Humayun Hussain." He smiled and placed a hand around my shoulder. I leaned into his touch and rested my head on his chest. He kissed my temple and we both shared a comfortable silence.

___________

Heya people! Aahhh! So I guess this time I don't have to tell you guys to kill that voting star and overflow the comment section with your feedback coz I finally have done what you guys wanted from so long :P

Until next time!