First meetings

I let out a giggle and he smiled at me. "So I watched your interview from today" he said with a smirk. "Oh dear" I said covering my face. "Well thats embarrassing" I continued. "No no no its really not" he tried to assure me. "Yeah well you didn't confess your love for a gorgeous guy and then have him actually see it" I shook my head letting out a nervous giggle. "So you love me?" He smirked "and think I'm gorgeous" he winked walking towards me closing the gap between us. My cheeks were now covered in a bright red blush. "I suppose so" I whispered quietly hoping he wouldn't hear. "Well thats good then because I think you are gorgeous too" he said moving his hands up to my shoulders and tracing them down my arms sending electricity down my spine. "Hey I'm really sorry but I can see Steven flagging me down. Why don't we exchange numbers?" Ian said with an apologetic look in his eyes. "Yeah that sounds great" I replied and we swapped phones and entered our numbers. "Call me sometime" he said giving me a quick hug and in a blink of an eye he disappeared into the crowd.

"Well look at you, not only did you get him to subscribe to you! You actually met him. When's the wedding?" Lacey said winking at me. "Haha very funny Lace we spoke for like 5 minutes" I replied sarcastically. "Yeah well what's that?" She pointed to my unlocked phone screen set on Ian's contact. "So, what he gave me his number big deal" I giggled. "Oh he totally likes you" she nudged. "Lace he is married. And not just to anyone Nikki god damn Reed." I said snappily. "Who knows what the future holds" she grabbed my arm and walked me onto the dancefloor. We were mingling through the crowd when I spotted Michael Malarkey out of the corner of my eye. "Im going to go talk to a friend" I said to Lace and weaved my way through the crowd of people until we were face to face.

"Hello there stanger" I said. "Ally, darling. How are you doing?" He replied with a huge smile as he pulled me into a hug. "Im great, thank you!" I replied. "Oh wait, I'm actually not meant to talk to you," he chuckled and turned his back. "And why is that?" I said confused. He turned back round and laughed "A certain someone said that they would kill me" he nudged. "Hey I had a valid reason" I laughed. "Yeah I suppose I can forgive you" he replied throwing his arm around my shoulder. "When are we going to do a collaboration? I am not letting you get away with not showing the world your beautiful singing" he smiled. "Soon hopefully, I have just been busy recently." I said. "Good! Maybe you could drop by the set sometime and we could record it while I'm on a break" he suggested. "Maybe, I will text you when I know I am free" I said cheerily. "Ally, come on we have go home, you still have a video to film tonight" I heard Lacey's voice from behind me. "Gotta go Michael, see you soon" I said kissing him on the cheek and turning to Lacey. We walked out of the door and again there were paparazzi outside but quickly we were ushered back into our limo and heading back to my apartment to film my talk TVD for the week. I couldn't help but smile just talking about the show. Knowing that I met the creator and some of the cast including my man crush.