Hangover

BEEP BEEP BEEP....

My alarm screeched causing my head to throb with pain. I looked at the time and I rolled out of bed. "Time to get ready for work no matter how hungover you are" I said to  myself as I walked to the bathroom and hopped into the shower.  I hoped that would make me feel better but sadly I was wrong, although it was nice to feel clean.  I pulled my hair back into a low ponytail because I was headed straight to hair and makeup when I arrived. I threw on a plain white tee, some jeans and my timberland boots then sat and waited for Katie to arrive. After quickly eating a granola bar my phone buzzed signalling that Katie was outside so I grabbed my sunglasses, a necessity for today and headed to the car. The drive to work was short but we had some fun gossiping about Ian and her boyfriend Cameron who she said she wants me to meet.  We took a picture in the car and I thought I would upload it to Instagram to let my fans know that I am excited about my first day on set.

  We took a picture in the car and I thought I would upload it to Instagram to let my fans know that I am excited about my first day on set

@missallyforbes: Carpool to my first day of filming w/ @peterskatiexox #tvd #excited

@laceyymorganx: Have a good day babe! Still super proud of you<3

@iansomerhalder: How you feeling today? ;) Cant wait to see you x

@julieplec: excited to finally see you in action!

@allyforbesaf: QUEEN OF TVD!!

We arrived on set and we walked to hair and makeup where Katie dropped me of and said she would see me soon. I sat with Kat while we got our makeup done. My makeup was fairly neutral and my hair was naturally wavy. Once we were done I headed to wardrobe, getting slightly lost on the way. When I arrived in the wardrobe department I was met with Katie again who was all giggly and acting strange. "What's going on?" I asked. She nudged me and put her finger to her lips telling me to be quiet. "Katie this fits fine" I heard a familiar voice say as the familiar face I knew came out of the dressing room. "Ally" Ian said as his face lit up when he saw me. "Ian" I said and he pulled me into a hug. I heard Katie giggling again in the corner. "Well I have to go get to set, see you out there" he winked as he walked out of the door.

"Oh my god" Katie said rushing to my side clutching my shoulders. "He totally likes you" She whisper screamed. "I know" i said winking and grabbing the outfit on the rails with my name on it and strutted into the dressing room. I looked at myself in the mirror and loved what I saw. My characters outfits were so cool and definitely reflected my personal style. I was currently wearing high waisted denim shorts, a white baggy tee tucked in, a plaid shirt tied at my waist and converse sneakers. Now that i was done I headed to set to start my first scene.

When I arrived I was greeted by Julie who was buzzing with excitement. "Okay so Ally, your first scene is with Candice as you know and then after that we will have you film a scene with Zach and that is all or today but you will get into more intense filming tomorrow with 7 scenes to get through" she said pushing me onto the set of the Grill towards Candice. "Hey babe" she said as we made chit chat before the crew were ready to start. Our scene was the first time we were meeting after years of not seeing each other. It was all very happy but emotional which I tried to portray through my acting. We shot it a few times to get different shots and then we were given the all clear. I heard applause as soon as the director yelled cut. "You are amazing!" Julie called and everyone nodded in agreement. "Thank you" i replied. "You can have a little break now and we will call you back for your next scene later" Julie said and I began to head to my dressing room. "Hey Ally, wanna come to craft services with me?" i heard Candice call from behind me. "Yes sure I am starving" i replied.

When we got to craft services we laughed and joked with other cast members while eating a load of great food. I could feel my hangover shifting . Suddenly my phone went off in my pocket and i rushed to read the text i had received. I let out a sigh when I read Ian's name on the screen. I quickly glanced around to see him standing smirking in the corner having just entered the room. I gave him a death glare and looked at my phone. The text read:

Ian<3
Heyy Alyl you Cuteiiii

I looked up at him confused, raising an eyebrow. He let out a light chuckle and began typing something into his phone. Within seconds my phone vibrated again. "Hey whats going on between you too?" Candice asked pointing between you and Ian. "Nothing" you shrugged off checking your new message.

Ian<3
Before you ask no, i am not drunk but you were very last night. Do you remember any of the texts you sent me?xx

What texts?x

Ian<3
Scroll up x

SHIT

Ian<3
Dont worry I thought it was cute that you thought of me while you were wasted ;)xx

You are so cocky!!xx

Ian<3
Oh i know;)xx

You are disgusting!xx

Ian<3
I am offended ;)xx

I giggled at my phone and blushed. I tried my hardest to avoid Ian's intense gaze that was set on my back. Before i knew it Kat grabbed my phone out of my hands and ran to the other side of the room. "KATTT, give it back" I yelled as I chased her round the room. She threw my phone into the waiting hands of Zach who then began to read mine and Ian's messages out loud. No one really knew the extent of our relationship except for the girls so lets just say the cast were in for a treat of secrets. "Well well well, looks like you to have some explaining to do" Michael tutted and he shook his head in fake disapproval. "Hey I have done nothing wrong" i said putting my hands up in the air. The attention of everyone in the room turned to Ian. "Dont look at me" he chuckled. "Guys it is nothing, we went on one date big deal" you laughed pushing Ian's shoulder. "Yeah we are just friends guys" he said nudging me back. "Bullshit" I heard Steven mumble from the corner. "ALRIGHT EVERYONE BACK ON SET" Julie's voice echoed through the lunch room. Paul caught up to me and whispered "Text flirting how old are you guys like 15?" he winked and ran off. Just as you were about to step on set you felt a hand on your wrist. I turned round and was faced with Ian. "Hey I need to talk to you" he whispered. "Not right now Ian, I have a scene to shoot, meet me in my dressing room once im done?" I asked. He nodded and smiled before I headed onto set and he stood watching.

This scene that i was filming was kind of awkward especially with Ian watching. It was a scene where I had to make out with Zach because our characters are love interests. After the part where we made out I looked up as the director yelled cut. "Again!" he instructed. Just as he said that I saw Ian turn on his heels and walk off set. Weird, i thought. Once the scene was finished i walked back to my dressing room still confused about what happened with Ian.

A/N Hope you like this chapter! Remember to give it a like! Much love -B