Red Roses

Back at my apartment I put my phone into my docking station and put on some music. I hopped in the shower and then started to get ready. First I dried my hair and then straightened it.  I then went on to do my makeup, I decided to go for a simple but still beautiful look with a gold shimmery eye, a nude pink lipstick and crazy bright highlight.  Now it was time to choose an outfit.  I walked into my wardrobe which was now a mixture of my own clothes and the clothes Julie bought me. I searched through the rails and came across a red co-ord skirt and crop top that I had never worn before. I slipped on my outfit and looked at the finished look in the mirror.  Not to blow my own trumpet or anything I think I look pretty good.  I slipped on a pair of heels and took a picture before I was ready to leave.  I checked my makeup and packed my lipstick and wallet into my purse and grabbed my leather jacket and slung it over the top because it was getting colder.  I still had some time left before I had to leave to meet Ian so I uploaded my picture to Instagram.

@missallyforbes: First night out in big bad Atlanta! ❤️🌹🌃#matedate@slxyvxtore: Boooooooooooobs👀@allyforbesarmy: creep^@cracolla: damn girl, are you friend cheating on me?😉@forbesgal: QUEEN!👑@paulvedere: @ iansomerhalder@TVDnation: Why did Pau...

@slxyvxtore: Boooooooooooobs👀
@allyforbesarmy: creep^
@cracolla: damn girl, are you friend cheating on me?😉
@forbesgal: QUEEN!👑
@paulvedere: @ iansomerhalder
@TVDnation: Why did Paul tag Ian 😱
@katgraham: Slaying boo 🔥
@mysticmisfit: the TVD cast liking and commenting on her pictures! so jealous😭
@allyforbesaf: I am totally shipping Allian❤️
@nikkireedbae: eww no he is married^🔪
@iansomerhalder: 😍
@missallyforbes:
ilybb👭 @cracolla
🖕🏼@paulvedere
Thanks boo🌹@katgraham
😘 @iansomerhalder

I laughed at the comments and went to pick up my keys and purse when the doorbell rang. Confused. I walked to the door and opened it to reveal Ian standing there with a goofy smile on his face holding a box of red roses. "Hi Ian, what are you doing here?" I asked with a laugh. "I came to pick you up, I asked Julie for your address" he said smiling.  "Why thank you kind sir" I said in a fake posh voice.  "These are for you" he said handing me the box making me blush. "Thank you, I'll just put them away and then we can go, come in" I said rushing to the kitchen placing the beautiful roses on the counter. As I did that I pulled out my phone and took a Snapchat of the roses.

 As I did that I pulled out my phone and took a Snapchat of the roses

"Are you ready to go?" Ian asked from the living room. "Yeah just coming" I replied. "I forgot to say that you look incredible tonight" He said pulling me into a hug. "You don't look too bad yourself" I winked and we walked out towards his car. "You have a great place" Ian said while we were driving to the restaurant. "I know it is amazing, Julie has great taste" I replied with enthusiasm. "So this Capital Grille is it good?" I asked. "It is amazing, you will love it" he said. As he was driving he reached over and put his hand on my thigh. I flinched at his touch and although I knew it was so wrong I couldn't bring myself to tell him to stop. Oh no. I'm falling. Fast.