Radio Silence

I woke up in bed slightly confused as I  clearly remembered falling asleep on the couch but I shrug it off when I realised Ian was cuddled up behind me under the sheets. I smiled knowing that I would get to experience this everyday now.  I turned myself around to face him and as I did his eyes fluttered open as he smiled at me.
"Oh how I am going to love this sight everyday," he said pulling me into his chest. 
"Me too," I mumbled as he kissed the top of my head.
"Hey babe, Paul sent me this article last night and the press have figured out that you might have moved in," he said nervously waiting for my reaction. I sighed and looked up into his eyes.
"I don't care what they have to say anymore Ian, I am happy," I said making him smile back.
"Well then I don't care either because I am the happiest man on the planet," he said making you scoff.
"I wouldn't go that far, Somerhalder," I laughed rolling over and getting out of bed only to realise that I was completely naked.
"Now, I am the happiest man on the planet, because I get to see that sight everyday" he said reaching over and smacking my butt.
"You are a perv," I said before walking into our bathroom.  I turned on the shower and stepped in letting the hot water cascade down my body when for a second I felt a cold rush as the curtain opened and Ian stepped in completely naked. 
"I thought I would join you, y'know save water," he said smirking at me.
"Well I guess I am the luckiest girl in the world, getting to shower with Damon Salvatore," I joked knowing he gets moody when I call him by his character.
"You are lucky that I love you," he said kissing me deeply.
"I actually need to shower, so no funny business," I said pushing him back as I washed my hair.  He grabbed the body wash and started the rub down my back and my shoulders, I let out a small sigh at the feeling of my muscles relaxing under his hands. I turned off the shower and grabbed a towel wrapping it around my body and he followed suit wrapping his towel low on his waist.

Once we had got dressed we decided to watch some more Netflix since I fell asleep halfway through our marathon the night before.  I was absent mindedly scrolled through my notifications, ignoring all of the hate which I was becoming increasingly good at when Ian turned to me.
"There's actually a party tonight that I have been invited to, do you want to go?" he asked and I smiled at the idea.  We hadn't been out in the public eye in almost three weeks and I thought how nice it would be just to go out and have fun for the night.  "Sure, what is it for?" I asked and he replied.
"It's for Daniel Sharmans birthday, both of our casts are going plus his friends from teen wolf and others," he added.
"Great, sounds like fun." I smiled kissing him sweetly.  "It would be a nice way to break our radio silence anyway, since we are going back to work soon," I said to which he agreed.

As the afternoon went on I began to prep for the party.  I had picked out an outfit and was currently organising my make-up onto a dressing table in our spare room.
"Hey babe, which suit should I wear?" Ian asked sticking his head through the door way.
"The grey one, it is my favourite," I said as he nodded his head happily before disappearing into our room.  I did my glam and I was almost ready to go, all I had to do was get dressed.  I walked into our bathroom to slip on my dress and as I walked out I was greeted with a wolf whistle.
"Thank you," I said twirling round to show him the whole outfit.
"You look absolutely beautiful my love," he said pulling me into his chest.
"You don't look to bad yourself handsome," I winked before going towards the bed to put my heels on. I turned around and he was smiling.
"Can I take a picture of you babe?" he asked making you laugh.
"Of course," you said posing for him.
"Are you ready to do this?" he asked and I nodded.
"Let's do it," I said taking his hand before we walked to the car he ordered.

***

A/N Hey guys, it's been a busy week for me but as promised here is your update for this week! Hope you enjoy this one and continue to send your love and appreciation through liking and commenting! It means the world to me.

P.s keep your eyes peeled for a new book coming your way soon! Exciting times are ahead.

Love to you all as always -B xx