The Toy Animatronics

Chapter 1
Another Halloween came and the turtles were at the pizzeria, Leo then noticed something, "A second stage?!" It was true, there was a second stage beside the regular animatronics. Mike came to welcome them, "Yeah, a second stage unfortunately," he sighed.
"What do you mean?" Donnie asked taking a bite of his pizza, "The purple guy strike again, and took 3 kids to be stuffed in Toy Chica, Toy Bonnie and You Freddy suit," he explained, "So, uh, where are they?" Mikey asked, "Their too scared, me and Jeremy tries to talk to them but wouldn't help... Since you guys are kids, maybe you can talk to them."

It was 11:50 pm and everyone including the animatronic were in the kitchen, "So, where are the toys?" Mikey asked, "They are in kids cove with Mangle," Foxy said. The turtles braced themselves before walking in the Cove, Mikey was the one who instantly fell in love with Toy Chica.

"Who are you guys?" she sniffed, "We are just, uh, kids in costume, here to help," Leo said, "Then kill the guy who killed us then!" Toy Bonnie said a loud. "Sorry but, we can't do that, you guys are the last animatronics left, just have to live with it," Jeremy said sadly.

"How about a deal?" Toy Freddy announced, "What deal?!" Raph asked kinda pissed of, "If we stuff you guys in a suite before 6am, you help us, but fail, you all die," he said, "Sounds unfair but I'm in," Raph fold his arms, "Fine, deal." "It shall be the Toys only versus the security and the turtles, the other animatronics spectators," Toy Bonnie said, "And Mangle your with us, since you are also a toy," he added. With that a agreement, everyone went to their places, and jumps scares began.