Where Is Her Beak?

Chapter 3
It was hour 5 and Toy Chica was at the doorway holding a cupcake, "Like seriously, where is her beak?!" Raph complained. Just then Mike regained his mind. "She probably removed if to scare us more," he said.

She went away into kids cove, "Why didn't you attack them?!" she argued Mangle, "First of all, I've been here for years, second, I don't want revenge.." she signed, "Even though I am sick of being in this cove where kids dismantle me then put be pack together. I had an actual body like you guys, but now, I'm just an endoskeleton because if those kids, but whatever, I'm use to it," she gave a faint smile. Toy Chica just stuck her beak into Mangle's neck, "Just to make you feel better," she smiled.

Mikey saw the whole thing on the camera, 'She has a heart, she's really kind,' he thought of Toy Chica, "Just a few more minutes left guys," Donnie said. BB stuck his head out of the left vents giving them the creep, Raph screamed then Mike flicked the lights making them leave, "Did you just sc-" "Shut up! I'm a boy... I don't scream," Raph quickly said.

The clock struck 6 and everyone shut down. "Wow. Glad that's over," Jeremy sighed. The guys walked to the stage to put everyone back together. Mikey took Toy Chica's beak out of Mangle's neck then out it back in her face. "Your not so scary after all," he mumbled.