New Office, Masks...Blah Blah

Chapter 2
The guys entered the office, and looked a bit bigger (FNAF 2), "Yup, we got a new office, the other one was quite small," Mike sais taking a seat. "I prefer the old one, this one has no doors, just vents!" Donnie complained.

Jeremy checked the cameras, Toy Bonnie along with Freddy and Chica were on the stage, Mangle was in Kids Cove. "No one moved yet," he said. "What's this mask for?" Leo asked putting it on, "Freddy have it to us just in case, if one of the toys come, they will think we are on of them," Mike said.

Luckily there was enough for everyone, "What da??" Mike said checking the cameras, "What's wrong Mike?" Jeremy asked, "That Balloon Boy is playing too!" Mike said, "Well he is a toy..." Raph sighed.

"Guys, Toy Chica is gone," Mikey said handing Jeremy the tablet, "She's in the vents, quick! Turn on the lights," he said. Leo gladly flicked on the lights so that she went back, "Uh, where did her beak go," Raph said feeling crept out.

You Freddy was now in front of them at the doorway, "Put on masks!" Mike said, then they all did, just then, Toy Bonnie was walking around the office, then he back to the stage. "That was close," Donnie said taking his mask off, "Too close," Mike checked the cameras.

"I-I can't find Mangle anywhere," Mike said scanning through, "Gimme that," Jeremy grabbed the tablet. Just the Mikey was shuttering, "Mikey what's wrong?" Leo asked, Mikey pointed above them a bit ahead. There Mangle was, just dangling, "No one move muscle," Mike whispered.

She then gestured down and went in front of them, "Because I didn't agree with the Toys, I'll let you off for this one, next time no," she said before disappearing into the vents. "At least, she has a point and a good side," Mike said before fainting, "Uh, you idiot," Jeremy face palmed.