We Are Cool Now

Chapter 4
The turtles went back to the pizzeria the following night to finish off the deal, "Fine, you guys win, we won't stuff you," Toy Chica sighed before walking off to the arcade, the guys cheered except for Mikey, he felt bad for her.

Everyone was doing the usual, Foxy and Mangle were mingling with Bonnie, Chica was eating pizza, Freddy was practicing a few songs, while the toys except for Toy Chica were checking out the place.

Mikey went to the arcade after Toy Chica. "He-, hey," Mikey said nervously, "Huh? Oh, hi," she fake smile, "So, well, the animatronics said that you guys will get use to place in a couple of weeks," Mikey said happily trying to make her feel better, "I hope so."

"How old are you? If you don't mind," Mikey asked, "I'm 14, I came here to plan my birthday from early, but then some purple guy fooled me and the others, then stuffed us in these stupid suits!" she cried. Mikey sat beside her not feeling scared of her, "Well, of we do find the purple guy, we'll stop him," Mikey rested his hand on her shoulder, "Thanks," she sniffed. Springtrap was at the listening to them before leaving.

"So, we cool now?" Mikey finally asked, "Yeah," she got up. Toy Chica hugged Mikey tight before joining the others in the dining area at the stage. "Its late, we should go," Leo yawned.

Springtrap came in, "Where have you been?" Freddy asked, "Oh, me, Golden Freddy and Marionette are planning on killing Mike and Jeremy why?" he joked, Mike and Jeremy poker faced. "I was sleeping.." he lied.

"What's that on your arm?" Mangle asked, "It looks like blo-" "No no! Its ketchup, I forgot to clean up after myself," he quickly said. The turtles were now finding Springtrap awfully suspicious.

"....So, um, I think we shut down in a couple of minutes," Bonnie said breaking the silence, "Uh, yeah," Springtrap walked to the kitchen. The animatronics and the Toys went to their places Toy Chica pecked Mikey's cheek before shutting down, which made him blush.

"Guys, Springtrap seems suspicious, let's follow him for a bit," Leo whispered to his brothers. They went on stealth mode and peeped in the kitchen. When they peeped in, he wasn't shut down, "His is he not shut down like the others?" Raph whispered.

Springtrap started to take his head off, the turtles gasped but waited, but Mikey's foot accidentally hit a can making Springtrap leaving his head alone, "What are you doing here?!" "Why aren't you shut down like the others?!" Leo asked.

"You...saw...nothing!!" Springtrap screamed, then the turtles ran to Mike and Jeremy. "Wow, slow down guys, what's up," Mike asked, "Its Springtrap! He's, he didn't shut down like the others," Mikey quickly said. Mike and Jeremy shared a confused look but followed the turtles to the kitchen.

They were all walking around Springtrap body now. Mike knocked his head, "See...he's shut down now," Mike said, "He was taking his head off," Leo said. "I think you guys had too many jump scares for the nights," Jeremy said.

The turtles didn't bother to argue, they all went home.