Chapter 8

Kiona's Pov

Today is the day that we perform at the City Walk with MB!! I am so excited and nervous at the same time. Anyways, its 10:30, and right now we're doing sound check and practicing the dance moves.

*1 hour later*

Me: Guys, I'm nervous 

All the girls: Ditto!

Ray: Bae, just calm down everythings gonna be alright.

Roc: Yea, yall don't have nothing to worry about.

Walter: Alright everybody its *looks at watch* 11:30 but it doesn't start until 1:00 so everybody gon' head and get ready; you should have enough time. Got It?

All of us: Got it!!

Keisha: Leggoo!!!!

We all went to our dressing rooms, one for the guys and one for the girls

Des: Ugggghhhhh, I'm so freaking nervous 

Nae: Fo real!

De: Guys, chill its gonna be ok!

Me: Enough of the talking LETS GET READY TO PERFORM!!!!

All of us cheered like little kids, lol!!  We're childish. We all got done with make and everything. And now we're getting ready to go on stage.

********************

No one's Pov

Camera Man: We're live in 3....2..... *points*

Host: Hello everybody!! And welcome to the City Walk, we have awesome performances tonight!!

Crowd: *cheers*

Host: Now, let's first bring out........ JACOB LATIMORE!!!  *walks off stage*

Crowd: *screaming*

Jacob L. : *comes on stage and starts performing "All Mine" *

De: Dang! Why is Jacob fine!?!?!

All the girls: Fo real!

MB: *fakes cough*

All the girls: Love you!! *smiles*

Everybody laughed

Walter: Alright everybody grab hands so we can pray.

Pastor Sean (MB's Pastor) : Heavenly father we come asking you to bless these children while doing their performance help them remember what they suppose to do, we love you and Jesus name we pray. Amen.

Jacob Latimore: *says to the crowd* Thank you guys, love you!! *blows kisses walks off stage*

Host: Didn't he do amazing!!!!

Crowd: *screams*

Host: I know! *to camera* We will be right back, stay tune for more performances!  *goes to commercial*

Producer: *yells* Alright Mindless Charm on in 5mins!!!

Keisha: Alright girls, this is yall chance to become successful!

Girls: *look nervous*

Walter: Dang yall look nervous

Ray: Naw Walt, they ain't nervous.

Walter: *glares at Ray*

Keisha: So just be cal-

Producer: *yells* 1 MIN PEOPLE!!