Chapter 12 Prince & Des date pt. 2

Desire's Pov 

*In the limo*

I'm so excited to see what Prince had planned for us!!

Desire: *puts lip gloss on*

Chris(limo driver): We're here Desire.  

"Ok I'm ready"

Chris: *opens the door*

"Thank you so much Chris"

"Your welcome I hope you have a wonderful time Des"

"Thank you"

Chris: *drives away*

I out the car and walked to where I saw a blanket and a picnic basket. So I sat down on the blanket and texted Prince to see where he was.

*Text convo*

"Hey Prince, where are you"

"Turn around"

*End of convo*

I turned around and saw him standing behind me

"Dang you look good"

"You do too gorgeous"

Desire: So....what are we gonna do?

Prince: We're gonna have a picnic and walk along the shore, nothing huge. I just wanted to be along with you.

Desire: Ok 

*15 mins later* Walking along the shore

*Prince & Des stops walking*

"Des?"

"Yes?"

"You know I love you right?"

"Of course I do"

"And you know I will always be there for you no matter what,  I would take a bullet for you. You always make me smile and I just love waking up in morning and seeing your beautiful self sleeping right next me. I'm so grateful that God gave me you to love. Me and you against the world, *grabs her hands* I love you Desire Jones.

" *crying* I love you too Jacob Perez."

They kiss each other

"And I wanna give you something *pulls out the ring* "

I gasp, covering my mouth  and started crying again...

Prince: I wanna give you this promise ring, to let you know I will never hurt you and I will always love and be there for you. *puts the ring on her finger*

Desire: Oh my gosh Prince, nobody has ever done something like this for me. I love you! *hugs him*

Prince: I love you too. *hugs back & kisses her*  Let's go home.

They drove in the limo and went back home.

I know this chapter was short, but I've been so busy so I just did a quick update. But I'm publishing another book, but I didn't make it up, it's one of my favorite books. But ANYWAYS!....

Follow me on instagram: latimorexaugust & adoreky   twitter:adoreky    I will follow back! Love yall.

Updating more later!

♚Stay Mindless♚