Chapter 18

Desire

I was in the dark, alone. I couldn't see where I was going.

“Hello?!?!"  I yelled

No one didn't answer

“Prince, Prod, Roc, Ray, Kiona, Destiny, Renae?!?! Somebody!"  I yelled again

I heard a voice 

“Watch your back Desire" a familiar voice said

“Daniel?"

“Watch your back"

I turned around and saw a gun pointing at my forehead.

“You thought I wasn't gonna get away when you kicked me in my balls, oh no ma'am. You will pay"

“Daniel please, p- put the gun down" 

I tried to take it away from him but he slapped my hand out the way

“Say nite nite Des"  *he smirks*

He pulls the trigger......

BOOM

I screamed waking up out of my nightmare.

“DES ARE YOU OKAY?!"  Prince asked me with a worried look

“Yea, I'm sorry I screamed. I had at nightmare that I was somewhere that was pitch black. I called all yall names and I didn't get a respond back from neither of you. Then I recognized a voice that said "watch your back" and I realized that was Daniel I turned around to see he had a gun pointed to my forehead and I told him to put it down and he said you think I was gon let you get a way of kicking me in my balls and he said nite nite Des then pulled the trigger and that's when I woke up.

“Awww baby don't worry I got you. Your safe with me."  he said 

I layed my head on his chest while he wrapped his arms around me and stroked my hair.

“I love you Jacob Perez"

“I love you too Desire Jones"

We gave each other a kiss and fell back to sleep because it was only 6 am

***********************************************

Renae

I woke up without Roc beside me, I just heard him laugh so everybody must be downstairs. When I went to check the time on my phone which was charging, it was 12 noon.

“Dang I slept that long?"  I said to myself

I yawned and got out the bed. I walked into the bathroom and checked myself in the mirror, bruh did I look horrible ahaha. I took a shower and once I got through I brushed my teeth then put on a pair  Roc's shorts and one of his t-shirts.

Oh yea, I forgot I called Bahja 2 days ago about hanging out so that's what I'm doing today. It's not until 3 o'clock so imma chill with the crew for a little bit. I walked downstairs and sat on Roc's lap.

“Hey baby" 

“Hey.....who told you that you could where my clothes?"

“Nigga who else? Mother Nature?"  I said sarcasticly

“Lmao! She told yo ass"  Ray shouted

“Stfu Ray....you tryna be funny with me? Ok Renae, I got you."  Roc said smirking

“Naww I was just playing I loveeeee youuuu ♡" 

“Mhm....I love you too"

We pecked each other on the lips

“Anyways good morning everybody!!!"  I yelled

“Damn Nae, tryna bust a nigga eardrum"  Prince said

I flipped him off

“Hey! That's Roc's job. I got Desire!"

Everybody laughs

“Damn why yall always gotta gang up on me. The only boy in this house who don't bother me is Prod."

“Ahaha, she loves me and not yall....I love you sis!"  Prod said

“I love you too bro"  I told him back

2 hours later.......

“Well I'm fina go get ready."

“And where are you going?"

Kiona asked

“Oh yea, I bumped into Bahja at that celebrity prom and she gave me her number so we can hang out one day, which is today."

I got off Roc lap and started heading for the stairs to get dressed.

30 minutes later

I got  though getting dress. I looked in mirror and  put some mascara and lip gloss on.

“Damn I look good"  I told myself 

(pic to the side)

I walked back down the stairs.

“Bye baby"

“Bye bae" Roc said and kissed me on the cheek “Have fun!"

“I will, bye yall"

“Bye"

I grapped the keys and headed out the door to the car and drove off.

Once I arrived at the mall, I met Bahja in the food court.

“Hey girl"  Bahja said while giving me a hug

“Hey" I said back  “So what are we gonna do?"

“We're gonna go get our nails did, go shopping, and eat here in the food court"

“Ok let's go!" 

We walked to the nail salon, got our nails did. Then we went into Forever 21, Wet Seal, Rue 21, and Papaya. After getting through shopping, we went to the food court and got Canes, sat down, ate and talked and laughed . 

30 minutes later

We got though eating and was fina get ready to go.

“I had so much fun Bahja"

“Me too, I'm glad you did. We should did this again soon."

“We shall"

We both laughed

“Bye Bahja"  I hugged her

“Bye Renae"  she hugged back 

I walked out the mall and got back in the car as I drove back to the house.

10 minutes I arrived back to the house. I unlocked the door, closed it and plopped on the couch.

“You had fun?"  Roc said

“Yep, I'm just tired. Imma take a nap upstairs."

“Ok"

I walked up the stairs with my bags of clothes from shopping, I sat the bags in the closet. I plopped on the the bed, closed my eyes and fell asleep.

***************************************************

Yayy! I did three chapters. I'm so proud of myself.

Vote, Comment, Share!