Chapter 17

Desire

“Da- Daniel?"  I hesitated

“Hey, how are you"  he asked

He touch my hand and I snatched it away from him

“Look I know you probably still mad and-"

“ARE YOU SERIOUS?!? HELL YES I'M STILL MAD, YOU ALMOST RAPED ME. AND I WAS ONLY 14 DANIEL!"   

(Btw she's 17 now)

“Des please stop yelling and I know that your still mad. I honestly regret doing that" he responded

“Well I idgaf, your nothing but a b*tch!"  I said

After I said that I took my phone out my pocket and was fina dial Prince's number, but I fell the ground. Tf? I know this nigga did not just hit me!

“Don't  ever call me a b*itch again!"  he yelled

I sightly cried while laying on ground holding my face while it was bleeding

“I can't believe you just hit me!"  I yelled at him

I got off the ground and slapped him in his face. He face turned red and he balled up his fist. He grapped me by my neck while having me locked on the ground. Then I kick him in his balls, he fell to the ground moaning in pain. I got up and ran to my car as fast as I could and drove away back to the house speeding like crazy.    

***************************************

Prince

Des should've been back by now, it's been an hour! I hope she's ok.

10 minutes later

I heard a car door locked outside, I looked in window and notice that Des was back. She opened the door and walked in.

“Hey baby"

She ran into my arms and started sobbing, I looked at her cheek and saw a bruise that had dried up blood

“Des what happened!?!?"

“He- he-" 

“He what?"

“He hit me!" 

“Who hit you?!"  I started to feel my arms tense up

“Des please don't tell me, you saw Daniel!?"  Kiona said while tearing up

“Yes"  She said still crying

The girls ran up to Des and started to cry while in a group hug

5 minutes later they calmed down

“Ok tell me what happened"

“Well I was jogging and I bumped into someone on accident and he fell and I said I am so sorry while helping him up and he said it's fine ma and once he turned around he said Des and I hesitated saying his name which is Daniel. Then he said I know you still mad and I was like hell yea I'm still am he almost raped me when I was 14 and he tried to apologize and I said idgaf and I called him a b*itch then that's when he slapped me and I fell to the ground and he told me to never call him a b*itch again then he held me by my neck while I was on the ground so I kicked him in his balls, ran to the car and speed all the way back here"

“Why you didn't call me like you said you was if something was gonna happen?"

“I was trying to but that's when he hit me and I fell to the ground and my phone fell out my hand and broke"

“We're glad that you're ok"  Prod said

“Yeah"  they agreed with him

“I'm glad myself, but I'm gonna go and take a shower and go to bed"  

“Ok baby"  I kissed her on her cheek

I watched her as she walked up the stairs, if I see that nigga anywhere imma give him a good ass whoopen. But anyways we all decided to gon head and go to bed.     

******************************************************

Vote, Comment, Share!