You get hate from his fans

Riker

You guys had a day off and Riker was still in bed. You decided to go take a look at your Twitter.

@imagine_r5: (Y/T/N) is so fat. What does @rikerr5 even see in her.

@ryderr5: She doesn't deserve Riker at all :(

@ellarikersgirl: Why doesn't she go away. Nobody loves her anyway..

You were sick of it. Sick of all those comments, sick of all the hate you get. You couldn't help but started to cry. Riker must have heard you because he came down and took you into his arms. 'Have you been reading bad comments again (Y/N)? I've told you so many times to not do that baby girl. You know I love you and those girls are just jealous. You are so beautiful (Y/N), don't let anyone tell you you're not okay?' He kissed you passionately and for the rest of the day you stayed there cuddled up in the couch. You couln't been any happier with a boyfriend like Riker.

Rocky

You and your boyfriend Rocky were hanging out at the beach. You were just tanning when Rocky grabbed you and ran to the sea with you in his arms. Then he trew you in the ice cold water. 'Rocky Mark Lynch, you're an ass!' you shouted while laughing. 'I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.' Rocky kissed you and at that moment you heard some girls screaming your name. They were running towards you and Rocky. 'Rocky, why do you even date her, can't you see she is ugly and she obviously doesn't m love you.' Tears started running down your cheeks as soon as the girl shouted this. Rocky put his arm around your waist and took you away from them, back to where your towels and bags were. Then he ran back to the girls. 'How could you ever say that, I love (Y/N) and no one of you is going to change that!' he shouted. 'Now leave us alone please.' The girls went away and Rocky took home after saying how much he loves you.

Ross

While you were grocery shopping Ross saw your laptop standing on the table with your Twitter account opened on the screen. He went closer and started to read all of the bad comments about your relationship with Ross. 'Why do they do this to her?' he mumbled.
You came home and saw Ross sitting there with his hands in his hair. You know something was on his mind. 'What's wrong?' you asked him. He didn't hear you coming in so he shut the laptop as soon as you asked him what was wrong. 'Oh nothing, (Y/N), I'm allright.' 'What were you doing on my laptop?' you asked a little bit concerned. 'Okay than, I saw your Twitter account was still open and I came to take a look and saw all the comments.' 'Oh.' You never told Ross about this. 'Why didn't you tell me?' 'I thought you had enough on your mind right now.' you said while tears started forming in your eyes. 'You don't have to deal with this on your own, baby. I'm here too, you know.' 'Yeah I know Ross, thanks.' Ross pulled you into a warm embrace and took you to the couch to watch a funny movie.

Ellington

Last night you had a movie marathon with your boyfriend Ellington. You took a lot of funny pictures and decided to post one on Instagram. You had a few comments from fans who thought you were really cute together. Bad enough there were way more bad comments. You tried to not read them, but you didn't really succeed at that. It hurts a lot to see how much people hate you. You thought you should tell Ellington. 'Ell, can you come over here for a minute?' You shouted through the house. Within a few seconds Ellington was next to you in the couch. 'Do you need me to do anything, babe?' he asked. 'Euhm.. no. I wanted to show you something.' You showed all the mean comments and Ellington was really confused. 'You know they aren't true, right? You know I love you, right?' Ellington began rambling all these things and you needed to calm him down this time. 'Hey hey, Ell, I'm okay though. I just wanted to show you. No need to worry.' 'I need to stop this.' he said. He didn't say anything and ran upstairs.
A few minutes later your phone started buzzing. You looked at it and saw all the notifications from Twitter. Ellington had tagged you in a tweet.

@ratliffr5: You guys need to know that saying mean things about (Y/T/N) isn't going to change my love for her. #stophurtingher

You smiled at your phone. You were so glad that he cared so much about you and that he loved you so much.

♡♡♡