How you met (Riker & Ellington)

Riker

Today was the worst day of your life you thought. You had a huge fight with your best friend, your parents were mad at you and it was raining all day. That didn't stop you from running to the treehouse in the park not far away from your home. You always went there when you needed some alone time. You were sitting there thinking about the day when a tall blonde boy was climbing on the ladder to the tree house as well. 'Oh sorry, I didn't know someone would be up here right now.' he said. 'No it's no problem, you can come in. It's not my treehouse.' you said smiling. 'Okay than. What brings you here in the pouring rain, euhm..' '(Y/N)' you helped him. 'Oh (Y/N), that's a beautiful name' he said. 'My name is Riker.' 'That's a nice name too.' You said blushing. You had just met Riker but it already felt like you could trust him. 'Now to answer your question, I'm here because I have the feeling that nobody really loves me, you know. I'm feeling pretty lonely and I messed up quite a lot today.' 'Oh, I'm sure it will be alright in the end. You're a lovely person. I'm sure there are a lot of people who love you.' he said. 'Thanks Riker, you kinda made my day.' After this day, you always came to the treehouse with Riker when you felt like you needed to talk to someone. You both fell in love and had your first kiss in the treehouse. Since then you remembered that 'worst day of your life' as the best day of your life, because of the beautiful person you met.

Ellington

You were at your grandma's birthday party. She turned 80 today so it was a pretty big party with a lot of people you didn't know. You sat at a table with your parents, aunts and uncles who were talking about boring things you didn't care about. You decided to take a look outside. You went to the garden of your grandma's house and saw a lot of little children playing with a cute boy. He was 'trying' to catch them. You almost fell on the ground when the boy ran into you. 'Omg, I'm so sorry! Did I hurt you?' He asked with concern. 'No, don't worry, I'm alright.' You said with a smile. 'My name is Ellington by the way and I'm sorry if I'm wrong, but it seems like you're not really enjoying this party.' 'Yeah you're right. I don't know a lot of people in here. And oh, my name is (Y/N).' 'Nice to meet you, (Y/N)! Now, do you maybe want to play with us?' he asked. 'I would like that.' you answered. You played with Ellington and the kids the whole afternoon and when the party was over you and Ellington exchanged numbers. You started to see each other more often and became a couple after a month.

I will make one about Ross and Rocky soon. I just wanted to upload these ones already for you guys (and maybe I was a little out of inspiration, just little).

Let me know if you like them! 😘